**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Immortal Hulk - Is this a rumor or is it a fact?

Just would like to know if all the Immortal Hulk being thrown around is true or not?

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    Simp44Simp44 Posts: 35
    Rumor since its not confirmed
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Technically it’s a rumor but there is a very high chance it’s true.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    Rumor since it’s unconfirmed, however there’s a good chance of it being accurate.
  • Options
    TatteshwarTatteshwar Posts: 199 ★★★
    It's literally datamined from in-game files, why would it be untrue lol ?

Plus immortal abomination starts the root mechanic mentioned in the roadmap so yes, immortal abomination and hulk are coming next month 99%
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★

Plus immortal abomination starts the root mechanic mentioned in the roadmap so yes, immortal abomination and hulk are coming next month 99%

Doesn't Professor X have somewhat of a root mechanic on the opponent?
  • Options
    He is going to be annoying to fight against that much I can say at least but let's see
  • Options

Things can be data mined and not be added to a game. Wouldn't be the first time a game has seen that
  • Options
    UnidentifiedCreatureUnidentifiedCreature Posts: 589 ★★★

Nope. That's not the root mechanic that the devs mentioned.
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★

Nope. That's not the root mechanic that the devs mentioned.
    Ah, I thought that since when Mind Control was active iirc, you wouldn't move naturally.
  • Options
    Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 ★★★
    I just hope us Hulk fans can finally have a Hulk that we are proud of and gets the respect he deserves.
  • Options
    Murfatlar2Murfatlar2 Posts: 22

I just hope us Hulk fans can finally have a Hulk that we are proud of and gets the respect he deserves.

Eh? Glad Hulk is still pretty solid, and at the time they were updated both Hulk and Rulk were pretty sweet. Maybe they're not the bees' knees now, but the game moves on, constantly.
  • Options
    Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    Seems confirmed since his abilities were leaked. I actually wish Kabam would not leak these cause it would be way better if we found out like a day before the update
  • Options
    TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★

Yea, this is the first time I'm really hyped for a champ. Lifelong Hulk fan here. OG Hulk is a disgrace to the character.
  • Options

Seems confirmed since his abilities were leaked. I actually wish Kabam would not leak these cause it would be way better if we found out like a day before the update

Kabam doesn’t leak them, other people do by searching through the game files.
  • Options
    Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★

yea sorry i misworded that.I just wish we had more hype or something
  • Options

yea sorry i misworded that.I just wish we had more hype or something
    Yeah, I wish Kabam did something about it like asking them to stop or something.
  • Options
    AinyAiny Posts: 249 ★★★

Things can be data mined and not be added to a game. Wouldn't be the first time a game has seen that
    Jessica Jones never saw the light of day.
    while true, she never had a full ability kit. there were only icons/avatar and the character model. Immortal Hulk and Abom have a full ability kit in the game files already so I'm 99% sure they're coming next month.