**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Where is my lmd?

Comments

• Options
    Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 849 ★★★★
    If you’re on the Hades side quest, one of the global nodes on every single fight is a Heal Block Debuff. This means when LMD Nick gets down to 1%, he doesn’t heal back to 100% for 2nd phase.
  • Options
    Samuel_SunnySamuel_Sunny Posts: 7
    edited October 2020
    Shamir51 said:

If you’re on the Hades side quest, one of the global nodes on every single fight is a Heal Block Debuff. This means when LMD Nick gets down to 1%, he doesn’t heal back to 100% for 2nd phase.

Yo I haven't see a bigger dumbass than u in my life do u know that nick fury purifies all debuffs when going for lmd and also he purifies whenever u knockdown the opponent while u have 10 tact charges and also did u ever see a Howard the duck named macho alia? It's AW u blind ****! And also when his persistent charge goes down it shows zero not disappears and I started the match against a miles Morales and he went straight to second phase.
    SILENCE AND STOP TALKING WITHOUT KNOWING
  • Options
    Murfatlar2Murfatlar2 Posts: 22
    Got a little anger problem there? Best not to be rude on forums, you'll develop a reputation and no one will even try to help you. The guy was wrong, but he was trying to help.
  • Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    Fury‘s Charge is bugged for a while now. It just happens that it‘s completely gone. Wait for a fix, hopefully with next monthly Update.
  • Options
    DRTODRTO Posts: 1,620 ★★★★★

Shamir51 said:

Yo I haven't see a bigger dumbass than u in my life do u know that nick fury purifies all debuffs when going for lmd and also he purifies whenever u knockdown the opponent while u have 10 tact charges and also did u ever see a Howard the duck named macho alia? It's AW u blind ****! And also when his persistent charge goes down it shows zero not disappears and I started the match against a miles Morales and he went straight to second phase.
    SILENCE AND STOP TALKING WITHOUT KNOWING
    Someone needs a timeout
  • Options
    Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    Shamir51 said:

To be honest the timer doesn’t mean that