Options

Where is my lmd?

Comments

• Options
    Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 849 ★★★★
    If you’re on the Hades side quest, one of the global nodes on every single fight is a Heal Block Debuff. This means when LMD Nick gets down to 1%, he doesn’t heal back to 100% for 2nd phase.
  • Options
    Samuel_SunnySamuel_Sunny Posts: 7
    edited October 2020
    Shamir51 said:

If you’re on the Hades side quest, one of the global nodes on every single fight is a Heal Block Debuff. This means when LMD Nick gets down to 1%, he doesn’t heal back to 100% for 2nd phase.

Yo I haven't see a bigger dumbass than u in my life do u know that nick fury purifies all debuffs when going for lmd and also he purifies whenever u knockdown the opponent while u have 10 tact charges and also did u ever see a Howard the duck named macho alia? It's AW u blind ****! And also when his persistent charge goes down it shows zero not disappears and I started the match against a miles Morales and he went straight to second phase.
    SILENCE AND STOP TALKING WITHOUT KNOWING
  • Options
    Murfatlar2Murfatlar2 Posts: 22
    Got a little anger problem there? Best not to be rude on forums, you'll develop a reputation and no one will even try to help you. The guy was wrong, but he was trying to help.
  • Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,346 ★★★★
    Fury‘s Charge is bugged for a while now. It just happens that it‘s completely gone. Wait for a fix, hopefully with next monthly Update.
  • Options
    DRTODRTO Posts: 1,624 ★★★★★

Shamir51 said:

Yo I haven't see a bigger dumbass than u in my life do u know that nick fury purifies all debuffs when going for lmd and also he purifies whenever u knockdown the opponent while u have 10 tact charges and also did u ever see a Howard the duck named macho alia? It's AW u blind ****! And also when his persistent charge goes down it shows zero not disappears and I started the match against a miles Morales and he went straight to second phase.
    SILENCE AND STOP TALKING WITHOUT KNOWING
    Someone needs a timeout
  • Options
    Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,996 ★★★
    Shamir51 said:

To be honest the timer doesn’t mean that