**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Can I do cav run with my squad

Can I get cav with this or should I thank up certain champ/champs

Comments

• HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Rank up NightTrasher and Thor Rag and you should be Good
  • Soyheyor123Soyheyor123 Posts: 395 ★★
    edited October 2020
    SWORD78 said:

Rank up NightTrasher and Thor Rag and you should be Good

Rag? Is he any useful?
  • Esket1t_420Esket1t_420 Posts: 548 ★★★
    i did mine with all 4/55 champs, used ghost, medusa, capIW, stealthy, and AA who were all unawakened other than AA and ghost. You’ve got all the necessary counters to everything, cmm for xbones and caustic temper, and the only other pain point is the ultron in which u might need a medusa but it’s easily doable with your roster
  • JBONE_28JBONE_28 Posts: 71
    Thanks guys much appreciated
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    I was trolling but I think you should be good
  • Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
    You should be good
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    sparkles/hype, cap, and corvus will do a ton of heavy lifting. cmm did a lot of work for me on the robot bosses like the emp mod ultron. Id say youre ready
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    you should be good but i also think you should rank up hype
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★

Could I do cav
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    OP you have that stacked of a roster and you’re not even Cav? If you can play well you’ll have an easy time with Cav