**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Show me some big yellow numbers!

2»

Comments

• JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020

Here is a very big yellow number
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    Kimil said:

Not my image, but an alliance mates. Bonkers

i saw someone pull a frickin milllion damage by doing that
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★

makes me wonder when those stat emails are gonna hit again

how can u pull does numbers with gambit
  • crossshattercrossshatter Posts: 249
    Saiyan said:

This isn't the biggest I've seen but it's the reason why I tell people "uh yeah, Gambit is gonna be stupid good after his buff because he can already do some crazy numbers" but they never believe me because most players have no idea what current Gambit can do.

This is from Swedeah L's youtube.

That’s gambit after the buff?
  • AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    edited October 2020

Sym spidey😀

An r1 unduped gambit before his buff.

A rank 3/45 5 star proxima
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,723 ★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Lol, was about to try for something similar with my rank 5 :(
    Used a combination of R5 CMM and Ghost when I get that quest originally. My roster was good but not near as gross as its become now.
    Lol, that's one of the quests I'm almost done exploring in act 6. Same team you're using. Ghost+Ant-Man+Nick+CMM+someone for gates.

It's too easy, I feel like I'm cheating!

For backblast, I use a similar team, but the last spot would be g99 because she ignores the node and ridicules the boss.
    I hate people like you. You make the rest of us mediocre players feel ... mediocre. Lol.

😋
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,723 ★★★
    Looking at all these screenshots make me really, really hate all of you (sarcasm).
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    doctorb said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Lol, was about to try for something similar with my rank 5 :(
    Used a combination of R5 CMM and Ghost when I get that quest originally. My roster was good but not near as gross as its become now.
    Lol, that's one of the quests I'm almost done exploring in act 6. Same team you're using. Ghost+Ant-Man+Nick+CMM+someone for gates.

It's too easy, I feel like I'm cheating!

For backblast, I use a similar team, but the last spot would be g99 because she ignores the node and ridicules the boss.
    I hate people like you. You make the rest of us mediocre players feel ... mediocre. Lol.

😋
    Lol
  • SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    ADDIS0N said:

Saiyan said:

This isn't the biggest I've seen but it's the reason why I tell people "uh yeah, Gambit is gonna be stupid good after his buff because he can already do some crazy numbers" but they never believe me because most players have no idea what current Gambit can do.

This is from Swedeah L's youtube.

It’s been known for a while and was a pretty big topic of conversation a couple years ago. I think Seatin might’ve even done a video on it when it was first discovered.

I haven’t tried to get a big fat crit like that with Gambit in a really long time, but when I did at the time, it was nearly impossible to set up perfectly. It’s not like you’re just going to walk into Act 6 with an R5 Gambit and just start clearing paths with a bunch of 140K crits.

100% agree which is why I'm excited for his changes. I always thought he was good BUT the set up for the payoff wasn't there for me. He CAN do this damage but it takes a while and if you don't crit then you gotta start over. with the buff he'll be more consistent which is great. Even if he doesn't crit, going from 180% prowess to 400% is gonna be huge crit or not.

@crossshatter, no that is Gambit now pre buff so I expect him to be silly after. He's gonna do Havok/Nemor levels of damage and the set up for it is gonna be much easier than before at least that's how it looks on paper.