Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Daredevil

Iron_SkywalkerIron_Skywalker Posts: 125
edited October 2020 in General Discussion
with Daredevil’s update, could that mean osimilar characters get buffed too, since it’s usually 2 a month? like Kingpin or such...

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,822 ★★★★★
    They said that they would love to do two but only had time for one. Eventually we’ll get two a month.
  • Options
    WRIRWRIR Posts: 563 ★★★
    overhaul
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,942 ★★★★★

They said that they would love to do two but only had time for one. Eventually we’ll get two a month.

I hope they never get to 2 a month because it will lose originality and become parry-heavy
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,822 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

I hope they never get to 2 a month because it will lose originality and become parry-heavy
    can’t lose what they never had
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,942 ★★★★★

Crcrcrc said:

can’t lose what they never had
    Good point