**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

This month's Side Quest

2»

Comments

• xJamesssxJamesss Posts: 10
    Cannot do anything on master this one while i cleared everything last month which was in my first 2 weeks of playing so i have stronger champs now but cannot progress as much. And on top of that i have to do the other stuff to get keys which is alot easier. And that 20k champion in the end is just well done, and goodbye
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    The fact that it has Heal Block for the entire Hades Invasion is terrible.
    Thousands of players use suicide mastery will definitely hate it including me.

Yeah, it's "Hades realm", so it justify to put on an immunity boost that also gives advantage to opponent in the side quest.
    Fun but definitely a terrible idea particularly the Coldsnap immune where opponent gains evade charge.

The Legendary difficulty is definitely the hardest one which I don't know if the real endgame players would enjoy it.

For me - someone that's a semi-endgame player - don't like the Legendary difficulty Hades Invasion.

It also takes so much time. There are Cavalier and Master difficulties that I need to do
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    The rewards were fine, they aren’t awful, especially since you couldn’t do all difficulties. It just didn’t need the key/soul gathering component. That’s what really dragged it out and made it grindy

Being honest, I just used souls to buy the last week and a bit of keys in all difficulties. I haven’t touched the limbo quest (the key/souls one) in weeks
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    October side quest event was horrible but i'm glad it is almost over. For legendary and epic i almost did them all like 80-90%. what i didn't like was the grind you have to go thru to get them rewards. thats why is called side event. leave the grind for the main event quest.

Also why few months back with the herald side quest we got 10k 6* shards and ever since we haven't come close to it. Rewards are supposed to be progressively getting better because them lose value within time. so they should be getting giving a little bit more every more and not less.