**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

100 gold reward....

BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
So I completed, at 100%, the side quest "Mephisto's Hades invasions" at legendary and epic difficulty. Reward is 100 gold for each difficulty....

Kabam, you could of gave us a cristal, a profil pic, a badge.... but 100 gold. Waist of my time.

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    did you forget about all the juicy path rewards

also, waste, not waist.
  • BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    edited October 2020

agree with you, but why put an extra path, with no reward on that path, to complete at 100%, with a 100 gold reward? Joke!

agree with you, but why put an extra path, with no reward on that path, to complete at 100%, with a 100 gold reward? Joke!
    no one said you had to do that extra path
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★

So I completed, at 100%, the side quest "Mephisto's Hades invasions" at legendary and epic difficulty. Reward is 100 gold for each difficulty....

Kabam, you could of gave us a cristal, a profil pic, a badge.... but 100 gold. Waist of my time.

you are not gonna get well received here because most people here have been accustomed already by the very very bare minimum rewards. so yeah. we all used to it.

To complete at 100%, the event, you gotta do the extra path.... why would I not do the extra path? and leave the event not completed?

To complete at 100%, the event, you gotta do the extra path.... why would I not do the extra path? and leave the event not completed?

because the rewards were just a hundred gold. You’re complaining about exploration rewards even thought you didn’t have to fully explore it to get the good rewards.

you are not gonna get well received here because most people here have been accustomed already by the very very bare minimum rewards. so yeah. we all used to it.

Gotta say I agree with you and understand your point. I know there is a lot of Trolls and highly critical, and negative people on this forum, that's why I don't post often.... or hang around this place either!

The goal of my post was to state an observation, maybe it was an error of Kabam.....
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★
    The rewards were on the paths. You are making no sense. There was 15,000 5* shards over the course of the event and you are complaining that there wasn’t more?
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

If you really want, just think that the path rewards are part of the explo rewards too. Its really not that big of a deal.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★

Crystal, profile, waste.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    i'm guessing the reason was so people could practice against the boss without having to do a full path
  • FeuerschwerFeuerschwer Posts: 308 ★★
    I suspect there’s a limitation in the game’s code that requires every quest to be able to be completed without using any keys/gates...so that tiny path to the boss has to exist for that reason.
  • MarshMarloMarshMarlo Posts: 243 ★★★
    edited October 2020
    I srysly created an account to just answer this whatnot post.

For us who's new, that one path with no reward is where we can practice.

AND just to let you know I wasnt able to complete any path with Mojo Legendary. So I would have to beat him using the short path with no reward just to unlock the next one (redhulk) I need all 3 champs to be alive and I can't afford to take a path with a reward.

Greedy. You just want everything to have rewards. You must be getting shards by just breathing