Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Best from else

avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
edited October 2020 in Strategy and Tips
plz tell who among these are best and plz explain why

Best from else 18 votes

Archangel
11%
UnidentifiedCreatureFluffy_paws 2 votes
G2099
11%
Kill_GreyDoctor_Strange19 2 votes
capiw
22%
Thefire13Sarvanga1_GiuliameijPrimerprime5 4 votes
HT
5%
ahmm474756 1 vote
CMM
11%
No_oneukHavocGamer49 2 votes
She-hulk
0%
Aegon
33%
Lvernon15DarkSoulDLXKimilEtjamaSneakyWarriorTheBair123 6 votes
Void
0%
Thing
0%
Hype
5%
Gr8TonyStark 1 vote

Comments

• Options
    DarkSoulDLXDarkSoulDLX Posts: 676 ★★★
    Aegon
    It is unfortunately scattered to the governing of scenario specific
  • Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    capiw
    I voted Cap IW, I do however believe it is Corvus if you are un unskilled player. 5 star Corvus can get you all the way to act 6 completion.
  • Options
    KimilKimil Posts: 84
    Aegon
    Way to hard to choose one without a bit more context. If you still have LoL, Abyss and the majority of long-form content left to do then Aegon is the man. Torch would probably be my choice if War is your thing, followed by Hype, Void and CAIW for EQ's and shorter content. If you have Nick Fury, then CMM is probably a great option, i've used her with and without synergies, and with, you can keep binary up for the whole quest without too much stress.

Nothing wrong with the other guys, but i think those named above have more specialized use for more content in the game.

Honorable mention for Thing if you have the synergies to get him hitting for crazy numbers, but it's seat of your pants stuff.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    G2099
    I have like more than half of these ranked up, and I've found Guilly to be the most useful for endgame content and item saving.
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Archangel
    Big metal wings.
  • Options
    Normax_XNormax_X Posts: 540 ★★★
    honestly idk lol, each have their uses, and some stuff they do really well that others can't at all, but they're all amazing among other champs ofc
  • Options
    HavocGamer49HavocGamer49 Posts: 408 ★★★
    CMM
    No context provided so really most here are god tier