**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

1 for 26 now on featured 5 star

rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,051 ★★★
The game is not fun when you're not advancing. How do we have a diminishing return but not an increasing return with this

BTW, subfeatured does not exist. I've gotten zero of them. If you think going for a featured means you may get a subfeatured you will not.

Comments

• ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    Feel your annoyance. I went 0/19 before getting a featured
  • NyaleNyale Posts: 136
    0-12 and when they suckered me into buying the 500$ offer for a featured 5 they gave me she -hulk:). 515k summoner ,22 5* and only 2 year old champs. Current system sucks bad
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    Its all luck I've seen people go 0-22 and I've seen someone pull a greengoblin and stark spidey out of 2 GG featured crystals. It sucks but there's really no point complaining the system isn't technically broken so kabam will not change it and I personally don't think they should.
  • rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,051 ★★★
    what's the point here? they've not allowed anyone to advance while they try to bunch everyone together and getting **** 25 times is one sure way to have people quit. .especially since the game is barely working.

no responses after Friday from them either...ehat a joke. Screw the game and players up then go home for the weekend. If this was surgery you'd be leaving while the patient was bleeding out.
  • NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    Sungj wrote: »
    Its all luck I've seen people go 0-22 and I've seen someone pull a greengoblin and stark spidey out of 2 GG featured crystals. It sucks but there's really no point complaining the system isn't technically broken so kabam will not change it and I personally don't think they should.

are you a kabam employee??????
  • SlySlySlySly Posts: 352 ★★
    Stop buying them all completely, and when they realize they're starting to lose money you'll see the drop rate sky rocket.
    Sungj wrote: »

all you have to do is the opposite of finishing returns.
  • Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
    4 for 30 here.....gonna be 4-36 soon lol
    4 for 30 would be awesome
  • Imac7065Imac7065 Posts: 365
    I talked myself put of going for iceman awhile back... instead my next 5* pulls were SL, Rocket, Ultron, X23, X23, SG, and Hulk..... Food for thought
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    Understood it's all luck, but you guys must admit that the progression in this game is way to slow. They just want you to hang around forever expecting you to keep going for 5*, 6*, and the new 7* champs in 2020.
  • Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
    rwhack wrote: »
    4 for 30 would be awesome

I got lucky lol
    Imac7065 wrote: »
    I talked myself put of going for iceman awhile back... instead my next 5* pulls were SL, Rocket, Ultron, X23, X23, SG, and Hulk..... Food for thought

I may be further along. I finished LOL months ago just as an FYI. I do have a really swell science awakening stone. I've got a mystic one to use on Mordo who is r4 when I want and I've got 6 r4s. None of those help me. The closest to useful is maybe Ultron because his prestige doesn't suck....but only if duped...good think I have that science AS. Science has so many good champs like Green Goblin, Doctor Octopus...wait...no those are tech.
  • Understood it's all luck, but you guys must admit that the progression in this game is way to slow. They just want you to hang around forever expecting you to keep going for 5*, 6*, and the new 7* champs in 2020.

It’s not about progression anymore. It’s about $$$ at this point. The current state of the game speaks that.
  • BinawayawhileBinawayawhile Posts: 287
    0/2, took me a long time to save for 30k, wish I had the 0/30 problem.
    just beat LOL
  • TBJ1118TBJ1118 Posts: 228
    I am at 2/11 but 2 alliance mates are at 4/4 and 4/6. Ridiculous. Basing this on luck is game breaking because it doesn't matter how much effort or money did you put in it, luck can screw you over or elevate you. I feel for your total lack of luck