**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Can y'all convince me who to vote for

Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
I'm terrible at making choices and putting me in the position to make a choice will just result in me choosing the the worst option.

Now as we all know kabam are giving us the power to make a choice, but the thing is I don't know who to vote for.

Now I need all of you guys to help me make this easy for myself and give me good reason on whom to vote for and inevitably campaign for.

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Anyone but Hercules.
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    Also please don't bring arguments like he or she will make the game lag or becuase they are boring.

Because if so you can leave the way you came.

Anyone but Hercules.

But why tho?
  • SazedSazed Posts: 304 ★★

Anyone but Hercules.

AMEN
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,762 ★★★★★
    Omega Sentinel
    You like anime & she looks the most like an anime character
    Rookiie said:

Omega Sentinel
    You like anime & she looks the most like an anime character

Very convincing argument. I'll take that into consideration
  • TatteshwarTatteshwar Posts: 199 ★★★
    Hercules

Man is a demigod, has a rivalry with Thor, rocks a fantastic beard, has the most well crafted physique in the poll, he is half naked, has a badass axe and he looks like a discount kratos and once he defeated Galactus by making him drunk

What more do you need ?
  • MeebletonMeebleton Posts: 552 ★★★
    @Sarvanga1_ Now would be an appropriate time to link your thread
  • Go for blue marvel like the dude is a rival for the sentry and even more.
    I know sentry in game is not the best to say the least, but the dude is mad powerful.
    And he literally has so much history and even like black community issues as to why he has stepped of as a hero at some point.
    I don't see any arguments for IronHeart 😂😂
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★

Vote for Hercules

1. He has the potential to be introduced into the story since he was a gladiator and aegon is one as well
    2. He has cool abilities that they could give him like speed, regen, immortality and invulnerable. He is also strong so they can give him the invincible buff, furys and unstoppable.
    3. His appearance is also cool and depending on which one they use he could have the lions skin or just him in his normal clothes

ya hercules, i just hope they don't make him rubbish but atleast we get a good story with him maybe.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    Check the main thread for it
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Omega Sentinel. She'd just have freakin awesome animations and abilities. Just imagine a Warlock/Apocalypse/Elsa animation combo!!! It'd be so freakin crazy!!!!!

Check the main thread for it

Yeah I'm not gonna read through that mess. Smh
    So from what I'm seeing the contenders taking the lead are Hercules, Omega sentinel, Morgan and Blue Marvel
  • RaaRaa Posts: 309 ★★
    We don't need more mystics in game, we need better skill champs, Hercules, Okoye. Maybe Morbius if he is science