Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Need a good place to hang out...

Hey All,

Well, I ducked down for a while, now I am ready to get back in...

I am looking for a map 5 alliance who clears 2-3 BGs. Has good comms by AW and AQ BG (I have both line and discord). Plays at least 55533 or so, and has 2-3 AW's per week.

I am 340kish, have 2 3-45's and 2 5-50's with two more 5-50's once I get the t4bc's. ign is Ground Round. I don't mind contributions as long as they are reasonable. Looking for long term, stable alliance. When I move, it will only be my 5th ally since mar of 2015 or so. Need a good, supportive, active, and flexible community. I have a family and job, and they come first. Also, I am a planner, not a big spender.

Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    ballpointkenballpointken Posts: 157
    Check out MM&BB or add me in game. We do 44445 and AW almost everyday. We're all adults with lives, lots of fun guys :)
  • Options
    Ground I have just whatbir looking for

Hit me up on line or in game
    I’d is steverogers329
  • Options
    Add me on line so we can talk more

nvrcmecomin1
  • Options
    Bbrizee7147Bbrizee7147 Posts: 114
    q31ovpde2blt.png
  • Options
    Bbrizee7147Bbrizee7147 Posts: 114
    Add me my line id is b.brizee7147
    I think you'll be a good fit, let's chat
  • Options
    Add me on line so we can talk more.

nvrcmecomin1
  • Options
    Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Posts: 1,012
    Hey, thanks to all. I think I have found a great place to hang out. And thank you for all the lessons in prestige. I have learned a lot in the last 12 hours.