Options

6.2.5 Path and Team Help

Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
edited November 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I was bored yesterday and decided to push in story so I slapped on some mid-level boosts and smacked 6.2.4 upside the head and did it itemless besides for the boosts. I decided not to go on because it was a bit late and I knew I would need to prep better for the infamous quest. I watched a few guides on the quest and mordo specifically, and decided to pop a mystic gem into my doom that I had been holding for over a year because mystic ags arent super useful, doom's sig would be helpful, and I'm a sucker for big pi and prestige numbers. I took a few looks at the paths and they all had energize or hard fights on them. The recommended path I saw seemed pretty easy besides a gwenpool with 200% energize and that thing where they go sp1,sp2, then sp3 that doesn't really seem to work how it says and a voodoo with kinetic transference. On top of that, there's the global, which is annoying when they don't want to play into you for intercepts. I was thinking of brining magik or g2099 for power control, but I don't know how either of them would work. I appreciate any tips :). Also, I realize my roster is pretty strong compared to the content I'm attempting, but I've always been someone to do content in chunks, and I think this is another chunk.

Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options

Gwenpool is chill with Doom, but be careful - she will throw special 3 even if that breaks Surging Vengeance. Voodoo is rough. Ghost seems like she would be a good option for him, even w/o her trinity

yeah ghost was my plan for doom. do you just mlllh with doom? what specials would you use though?
  • Options
    abqberabqber Posts: 230 ★★
    Doom, Ghost, Warlock, Colossus and Hood if you have him.

Doom works great against Mordo and against the global node because of his easy access to heavy attacks. Only hindrance to him would be the debuff immune or stun immune matchups.

Ghost is great for the entire map because her phase intercepts count as regular intercepts and will remove two of the charges on you everytime you perform it. She is excellent for Mordo too (especially if you have the Hood synergy).

I suggested Colossus because of his parry heavy playstyle you won't have to worry about the do not go gentle global node. Warlock is great too with his parry heavy playstyle. If you don't have Hood, you can perhaps bring archangel or magik as your final team member. Magik's playstyle will allow her to keep in check the charges from the global node.
    Champs with 1 or 2 hit heavy attacks are amazing here.

As for the paths it's more like pick your own poison. Almost every lane has nodes like energize 2, some form of damaging debuff on you, some form of immunity or unblockable finale, aspect of ___ type nodes. Scout out for the ones that seem easy to you.
    Good luck!
  • Options

Gwenpool is chill with Doom, but be careful - she will throw special 3 even if that breaks Surging Vengeance. Voodoo is rough. Ghost seems like she would be a good option for him, even w/o her trinity

yeah ghost was my plan for doom. do you just mlllh with doom? what specials would you use though?
    For Gwenpool w doom I actually did MLLLM. I found that this helped me to manage her crazy power rate. Sometimes even MLLLL. Do whatever combos you need to to make sure she doesn’t hit the third power bar before you hit your first. Once you get off your first special 3, you can basically treat it like any other fight - with the exception of the fact that your power steal is more effective.
    gotcha. I'll probably do another unboosted try to get the feeling for it. appreciate the help!
  • Options
    abqber said:

Doom, Ghost, Warlock, Colossus and Hood if you have him.

Doom works great against Mordo and against the global node because of his easy access to heavy attacks. Only hindrance to him would be the debuff immune or stun immune matchups.

Ghost is great for the entire map because her phase intercepts count as regular intercepts and will remove two of the charges on you everytime you perform it. She is excellent for Mordo too (especially if you have the Hood synergy).

I suggested Colossus because of his parry heavy playstyle you won't have to worry about the do not go gentle global node. Warlock is great too with his parry heavy playstyle. If you don't have Hood, you can perhaps bring archangel or magik as your final team member. Magik's playstyle will allow her to keep in check the charges from the global node.
    Champs with 1 or 2 hit heavy attacks are amazing here.

As for the paths it's more like pick your own poison. Almost every lane has nodes like energize 2, some form of damaging debuff on you, some form of immunity or unblockable finale, aspect of ___ type nodes. Scout out for the ones that seem easy to you.
    Good luck!

awesome, thanks for the tips!
  • Options
    Etjama said:

Good God, what kind of device do you use that gives you 7 champs in a row? I love it!

oneplus 7 pro. it's an awesome device that I would totally recommend
  • Options
    JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    You also have the support of almost 12000 units I see.
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

Etjama said:

Good God, what kind of device do you use that gives you 7 champs in a row? I love it!

I'm extremely happy with my Samsung Galaxy S10, but Kabam only gives me 5 champs in a row even though my screen is the same size as the iPhone 11 which also has a bezel. 😥
  • Options

You also have the support of almost 12000 units I see.

yeah it was originally for sucides but then I reconsidered and started saving for cyber monday
  • Options
    Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    doom ghost and try to bring in hood. colossus, warlock should also be good.

it is very hard to solo him so you will definitely need some revives, use ghost, colossus, and warlock to clear the path and try not to die, then use doom for boss.

good luck!!!!
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

Etjama said:

I'm extremely happy with my Samsung Galaxy S10, but Kabam only gives me 5 champs in a row even though my screen is the same size as the iPhone 11 which also has a bezel. 😥
    I'm still on the s8 and I get 6 a row. The s10 is bigger, that's odd.
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

I'm still on the s8 and I get 6 a row. The s10 is bigger, that's odd.
    Very odd.