Options

Arena - Platinumpool

LucianoDelHoyaLucianoDelHoya Posts: 1,458 ★★★
How did you all do? I don't grind Arena, never have never will but i decided to go for 10mil as my 6* roster can do 3mil a round. No synergies or boosts or Arena boosts i ain't into all that. Im disappointed as i placed 1% to 10% i felt 10mil should of got me in the top 10 as this is the most I've grinded. Guess I've got a life outside my front door.

Don't know how people grind Arenas all day and night i feel like you have no life? And im being serious lol how can you just sit and play for hours on end surely you need to go out, water a few plants? Feed your self? No disrespect...

This is the longest I've played and it did hurt after doing non stop Arena for 25 minutes per my time using 6*s.

I used my 5* R3s to get me to 3 x multiplier and then used all my 6*s

Comments

• Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    I got 185, forming Platpool.
  • Options
    ZipioZipio Posts: 128

185 points? Least i got 10mil more then you

Not sure if you're confused or joking xD
  • Options
    I guess you missed seeing all those other posts about how high people were scoring in this arena. Was something like 38-39m for top 300.
    (so why not create another thread here, lol)
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★

185 points? Least i got 10mil more then you

Lol, no I placed 185 and got 44 million points.
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Lmao all these guys who are entitled creating all these threads on why they missed platpool. Your fault for not thinking the arena grinders were go ham on this arena for him. I figured the cut off would be 30 million or so. I did 5.4 million. Happy about where I ranked and that I got all milestones.