**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

In search of a good active alliance

I am searching for an active alliance to join currently about to become uncollected I have discord no link but I can download if needed. I have 1 5 star rank 4 and a couple rank 3 and 2s. Comment if interested

Comments

• Jander410Jander410 Posts: 37
    We have a great alliance for progressing players. Friend me @ Jander410 in the game
  • McFernieMcFernie Posts: 80
    What’s your IGN?
  • Jander410 said:

We have a great alliance for progressing players. Friend me @ Jander410 in the game

Are you the one with the Domino profile pic?
  • How high of a level of an alliance are you looking for?

I am looking for a silver alliance minimum
  • Dark_Claw_Pr1meDark_Claw_Pr1me Posts: 194
    Darkclawprime is my line ID. Connect to chat. Underground Warlords is alliance name tag UGWLs
  • We.Are.Venom...

Newly established alliance looking for 5 skilled players to join a team of highly active and skilled people.

AQ 5x5 and war will be aiming for gold 2-3 in our first season with full diversity, only to progress from there.

Line is a must for communication.

Hit me up on line: BigFellaM8 and just send me a message on here

We are strong..We are one..We are Venom...
  • NinjahippieNinjahippie Posts: 265
    @Yeeting_BobRossCR you still look g for an alliance we have room for map4
  • NinjahippieNinjahippie Posts: 265
    Looking
  • We.Are.Venom...

Newly established alliance looking for 5 skilled players to join a team of highly active and skilled people.

AQ 5x5 and war will be aiming for gold 2-3 in our first season with full diversity, only to progress from there.

Line is a must for communication.

Hit me up on line: BigFellaM8 and just send me a message on here

We are strong..We are one..We are Venom...

I would like to join but sadly I cant sign up for the line app
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    I don't know why every alliance has to use line why cant they just use something else anyway @Yeeting_BobRossCR the alliance i'm in doesn't need to use line i'm just going to see if it has any room left and then tell you the name of the alliance