**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6.1.6 Sentinel

TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
edited November 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I'm still stuck on Crossbones, but I want to prepare for Sentinel. This is my roster: Sentinel is metal, so I'd assume that Magneto would work unless the nodes prevent him from gaining prowess or something weird like that. Any tips or suggestions?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★
    Void with petrify will work with Nick and dpx synergy
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020
    Sentinel is just tanky. Like really tanky. You could down him in a couple hundred units with your roster. Other than his sheer tankiness, 6.1.6 sentinel doesn’t have much else. Really just bait out sp1s and wail on em.
    Crcrcrc said:

For crossbones sorry
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Sentinel is just tanky. Like really tanky. You could down him in a couple hundred units with your roster. Other than his sheer tankiness, 6.1.6 sentinel doesn’t have much else. Really just bait out sp1s and wail on em.

Idk man, I've gotten him down in like 80 hits with Guilly.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

For crossbones sorry
    No he won't. Because crossbones can shrug off his debuffs.
  • LmaoLmao Posts: 842 ★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Yeah but that’s guillotine 2099. She has the highest damage potential in the game so you can’t really compare her with the average champ
    Kill_Grey said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

For crossbones sorry
    No he won't. Because crossbones can shrug off his debuffs.
    Oh yeah lol. I just demolished it with claire so I forgot.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★

A couple HUNDRED? The fight is only a challenge because it’s long and you will need to intercept to mitigate block damage. That’s like 1 revive max if you have anyone who can armor break or anything (like CMM)
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,722 ★★★★
    edited November 2020

I'm still stuck on Crossbones, but I want to prepare for Sentinel. This is my roster: Sentinel is metal, so I'd assume that Magneto would work unless the nodes prevent him from gaining prowess or something weird like that. Any tips or suggestions?

His stun immune and also you get power drained every 20 secs, so it's gonna be a tough fight for Magneto.

• TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★

His stun immune, so it's gonna be a tough fight for Magneto.
    Especially since you can't punish his heavy because of the shock thing at the end

Especially since you can't punish his heavy because of the shock thing at the end
    You can punish it easily
    Kill_Grey said:

40 for Ghost 😁
    https://youtu.be/SFHd_2TIBtc
    Crcrcrc said:

You can punish it easily
    I've tried with Magneto before and failed 😔
  • FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★

Crcrcrc said:

You can punish it easily
    Big issues with mags is stun immune and fistcuffs screw him over
    FRITO_Man said:

Crcrcrc said:

You can punish it easily
    Big issues with mags is stun immune and fistcuffs screw him over
    Sparky might honestly work. Doesn't rely on buffs or debuffs.
  • HavocGamer49HavocGamer49 Posts: 408 ★★★
    Sentinel is a hugeeeee struggle. Took me 160 units to do it which was more than anyone else.

Sad thing is that cmm kinda sucks against sentinel cuz of fisticuffs and stun immunity. He also cant be armour broken for first 30 secs.

I would usually go through a full rotation of binary before fisticuffs wore off and then get binary again and then attack him.
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Sentinel is all over the place for people. Some people find him really easy, others not so much.
  • 123lucifer__123lucifer__ Posts: 38
    Took me 0 units just quaked

Just beat crossbones! I’m wondering what path to take. This is my semi-updated roster. Keep in mind I’ll have void at a full 4/55 by the end of next week
    I tried the x-23 path and didn’t do well
  • OnmixOnmix Posts: 508 ★★★
    I remember Void did very well.
    Just a long fight but should be manageable.
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★

Hmm . only Magneto there . but he's lacking the immunities you need. My go to for him was Nebula . she can 1 shot him pretty easily. Ghost was my backup. Neither, of course, you have . so doesn't help much suppose :(

dot_ditto said:

Hmm . only Magneto there . but he's lacking the immunities you need. My go to for him was Nebula . she can 1 shot him pretty easily. Ghost was my backup. Neither, of course, you have . so doesn't help much suppose :(

I actually do have Nebula. Should I rank her up for this fight? She wouldn't go past r3

Just beat crossbones! I’m wondering what path to take. This is my semi-updated roster. Keep in mind I’ll have void at a full 4/55 by the end of next week

I've been getting stuck on Havok every time and losing 2 champs. Who on my team can I use to counter him. I have a havok that I can rank up if necessary

dot_ditto said:

I actually do have Nebula. Should I rank her up for this fight? She wouldn't go past r3
    she can shut him down nicely .. if you have no other option, she could work.

Just FYI .. I was using 6* R1 Nebula .. so consider that difference.
    That said, I don't consider myself a good player ..(no variants, no labyrinth . I am Uncollected though .. usually can only do half initial clear of cavalier event quest .. )

So if you feel you're better player, yeah, a 5* R3 Nebula might do the trick ;)

My method:
    No parry fighting ...
    Hold block, evade when he dashes in.
    Once @5 or more .. do a few combos to push him back .. continue to build charges to 20.
    Once at sp2 ... block/parry to put 20 charges on him, through sp2 to put 40 on him.

Repeat ..

I've been getting stuck on Havok every time and losing 2 champs. Who on my team can I use to counter him. I have a havok that I can rank up if necessary
    Spiderman Stark; Spam heavies.
    Hawkeye: Spam sp1
    Dormammu: M-M combo only. Use sp2.

Otherwise you need to find somebody with an Armor Up buff. ;)