**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Falcon tier discussion

avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
In what tier is falcon the most suitable

Falcon tier discussion 73 votes

BGT
4%
FabwiziBlaine_94TheGodfather39 3 votes
Solid G
19%
Alex13369JBC89DannyB01RakeYoungKDSuperFlash10gage201205Denzel116pigupompomPancake_FaceTripleUIRQSL1229SavagePuttPutt 14 votes
God tier
27%
Leediman39GmonkeyThefire13DRTOTexas_11UnidentifiedCreatureTheDuke899TivjyotMagnusRFightAndreducarmoFiiNCHSkyLord7000Rouger4Thanks_D19shield456aroseinbloom39CowabungaAGYAATHSS75Gardener 20 votes
High demi
39%
rishisaiRoOOtsWarlord5386CyborgNinja135DrDeadpoolShtickRickBuckyBruhTatteredSailDatman257Scopeotoe987Colonaut123RockypantherxMeebletonEtjamagp87Sarvanga1_BonzodavidILLUSION8Webhead055Bawa69 29 votes
low demi
9%
BrokentntslwvonkPrakhar_82GrumpyYodabolt21CheesePizzaRed 7 votes

Comments

• Options
    NiceeeeNiceeee Posts: 125 ★★
    Copy/Paste from the other poll:
    Again with tiers...
    Just enjoy the buff
  • Options
    jaysavagejaysavage Posts: 348 ★★
    Like I said on the other thread, wait a bit before posting this. When seatin and the players get a hold of him they'll pull out some insane damage probably. Pls just wait at least 1 week.
  • Options
    jaysavage said:

Like I said on the other thread, wait a bit before posting this. When seatin and the players get a hold of him they'll pull out some insane damage probably. Pls just wait at least 1 week.

I agree,this post was just for fun,to beat the time in covid,let's chill ,hoooo
  • Options
    jaysavagejaysavage Posts: 348 ★★
    @avenge_123 ok sorry. Anyways I used Falcon and my initial impression is he's good only against evade champs. But idk I'm not the best player (far from it.)
  • Options
    no need of sorry bro
  • Options
    He looks to be a very good option for what he’s designed for. Haven’t seen his sp3 damage output in non evade matches which is meant to bring him up a bit in those matches.

Looks a little bit like Gulk to me - amazing at what he’s designed to be good at, ok in a normal match up. With 160 odd champions we don’t really need a champion that can do literally everything.
    Not sure if I’d R3 a 6*, but I’d probably R5 the 5*
  • Options
    HSS75HSS75 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    God tier
    he will be at least god tier or close
  • Options
    GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    God tier
    They don't need to buff champions so they're OP like ghost or quake they just need to buff them so you don't cry when you get one from your 5* or 6* crystal.
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    High demi
    The most important thing is that you won't ragequit if you pull him as a 6*.
  • Options
    jaysavage said:

I disagree with tiers most times but I disagree with this more. We don't need to wait for seatin or anyone specific. There are members of the forums who can make a rock sparkle like a diamond like anyone else can
  • Options
    LeoZedLeoZed Posts: 653 ★★★
    Useless poll... play with him and decide
  • Options
    gage201205gage201205 Posts: 573 ★★★
    Solid G
    I ranked him to rank 5 pre buff because I liked what I saw overall not disappointed..

He's beyond God tier with evade champs which gives him benefits to mix master, mesmerize nodes, and the other evade champions in the game.

Just using him in normal matchups he still an above average attacker, he has above average critical and block proficiency which makes him a solid champ. He also shuts down annoying champs like korg, thing, darkhawk, and many others. Overall he's right in that God tier spot..

How to play him very simple, keep activating recon scan and pummel.. longer fights go for sp3 with recon for that vulnerability, allows you to pump out more damage.

P.S. I believe there's a bug with his sp2 it should hit harder as it cancels physical resistance and has a high crit damage but it don't show, very weak
  • Options
    IRQIRQ Posts: 305 ★★
    Solid G
    Threw him (maxed 4*) onto arena to check him. Neutral class opponent, same level, similar tier prestige.
    Started the fight with a lock on, then won in a single 5 hit combo. Jesus Christ.
  • Options
    Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 ★★★
    Solid G
    I used a 5 star rank 2 on the evade path in act 6. He CRUSHED IT! That alone is enough to warrant god tier.
  • Options
    Jazzy011Jazzy011 Posts: 81
    He is in the Not-Complete-Garbage-But-Actually-Useful-Now tier. Very good buff
  • Options
    RakeYoungRakeYoung Posts: 472 ★★★
    Solid G
    Fabwizi said:

Falcon is at the apex of the Bird World only behind Eagle and Vultures..definitely BGT

except birds arent real and Falcon is the ultimate tool in government surveillance so youre not completely wrong.
  • Options
    well in seatin's he's in god tier
  • Options
    RakeYoung said:

Fabwizi said:

Falcon is at the apex of the Bird World only behind Eagle and Vultures..definitely BGT

except birds arent real and Falcon is the ultimate tool in government surveillance so youre not completely wrong.
    The birds work for the bourgeoisie
  • Options

well in seatin's he's in god tier

Maybe if you stopped following everything a popular person does and actually tried him out by yourself, you might find something new.
    I have tried him and I think he's god tier
  • Options
    I have him as a 5*