**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

who are you choosing for the next months champion

who you going to choose

Comments

• FenicoFenico Posts: 306 ★★★
    ???
  • green_arrow_8green_arrow_8 Posts: 189
    i hop he comes in the contest
  • PintzzPintzz Posts: 297 ★★
    The choice for a new champion isn’t for next month? It said fro sometime in 2021
    yeah i said monthsss not month
    like next time when we get to see who is coming next monthsss
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,264 ★★★★★
    We shouldn't have to vote on Morbius, he should be coming with the movie.

Okoye would be nice, especially since the sequel is up in the air.

For me, it's between Omega Sentinel and Dazzler
    he is from sentinals group of people
  • Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    Blue Marvel as long as he's an option
  • Dfraga71388Dfraga71388 Posts: 92
    People need to put some thought into this. Morbius/Okoye will be in movies coming out so don't need them as they will probably come out with movies anyway. Ironheart - don't need another iron man champ. Dazzler - Doesn't seem like a strong champ that would have much utility. Morgan - could have some potential, but would probably be a glass cannon. Hercules - probably won't have any cool attacks/specials and not much utility, but might be good for pure damage. Which leaves my top 2 pick, Blue and Omega...To me, these Champs have the greatest potential for a great kit and good utility. Blue is a powerhouse with many powers and an all around badges. Omega seems the most interesting with lots of potential, plus we need more good techs.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    If you really want to know, you can check the other threads that have already been created about the topic
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★

People need to put some thought into this. Morbius/Okoye will be in movies coming out so don't need them as they will probably come out with movies anyway. Ironheart - don't need another iron man champ. Dazzler - Doesn't seem like a strong champ that would have much utility. Morgan - could have some potential, but would probably be a glass cannon. Hercules - probably won't have any cool attacks/specials and not much utility, but might be good for pure damage. Which leaves my top 2 pick, Blue and Omega...To me, these Champs have the greatest potential for a great kit and good utility. Blue is a powerhouse with many powers and an all around badges. Omega seems the most interesting with lots of potential, plus we need more good techs.

Again the key word is PROBABLY. People were expecting either a movie version or Riot to be released when Venom came out. People had expectations for certain mutants to be part of the game whenever an X-Men film came out and now with black panther 2 up in the air, we don't know how long it'll be before Okoye becomes available as a character, if at all and that's just with these choices.

You can't forget that there has been countless amount of entries in the wish list thread for years and many of whom still haven't popped up into the game. We can presume if these are the choices they were offering that they may not be available for quite some time, if ever.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020
    There will be a Black Panther 2. But it’ll be really different.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★

There will be a Black Panther 2. But it’ll be really different.

They are still doing a sequel?
  • IRQIRQ Posts: 304 ★★

Again the key word is PROBABLY. People were expecting either a movie version or Riot to be released when Venom came out. People had expectations for certain mutants to be part of the game whenever an X-Men film came out
    Yeah, non-MCU movies are a lottery. MCU ones do tend to have a corresponding event here though. Thus, Okoye might be a safe bet, Morbius - not so much.

YES, THAT'S WHAT WE NEED. A LITERAL BEYOND-GOD TIER, PLANET-SIZED CHAMPION THAT CAN BASICALLY DELETE WHOLE CIVILISATIONS BY BREATHING A BIT HARDER. Breaking the game so hard it becomes unplayable without a single champion or absolutely disregarding the lore and alienating the entire playerbase, pick your poison.
  • spiderknight616spiderknight616 Posts: 455 ★★★
    IRQ said:

Again the key word is PROBABLY. People were expecting either a movie version or Riot to be released when Venom came out. People had expectations for certain mutants to be part of the game whenever an X-Men film came out
    Yeah, non-MCU movies are a lottery. MCU ones do tend to have a corresponding event here though. Thus, Okoye might be a safe bet, Morbius - not so much.

YES, THAT'S WHAT WE NEED. A LITERAL BEYOND-GOD TIER, PLANET-SIZED CHAMPION THAT CAN BASICALLY DELETE WHOLE CIVILISATIONS BY BREATHING A BIT HARDER. Breaking the game so hard it becomes unplayable without a single champion or absolutely disregarding the lore and alienating the entire playerbase, pick your poison.
    Chill dude. 100% Galactus will only be a Gauntlet Thanos style special boss.
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    i would be super happy if they bring

Galactus and Mystique next month
  • Thebombsquad1Thebombsquad1 Posts: 755 ★★★
    edited November 2020
    Mystique sounds boring, she’s just some chick with a laser gun
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★

Mystique sounds boring, she’s just some chick with a laser gun

No she would be a shape-shifter but they're still working out the idea of her mechanics which is why she's still never shown up