Mole man tune up

LmaoLmao Posts: 806 ★★★
So do you guys think mole man will ever get a tune up?

Comments

  • LmaoLmao Posts: 806 ★★★
    Monke said:

    No
    Don't disrespect the MOLE GOD

    But he could use some number changes. Same Block Prof as cull
    Yeah that would be nice. Hopefully they do this soon
  • LandsLands Posts: 40
    Agree. He hits like a little girl. Meaning the giganto. Just needs higher attack rating. I like all other mechanics
  • LmaoLmao Posts: 806 ★★★
    Lands said:

    Agree. He hits like a little girl. Meaning the giganto. Just needs higher attack rating. I like all other mechanics

    Yeah same, and maybe change the max number of monster mass to 10 and buff up the time per monster mass.
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 2,244 ★★★★
    He's fairly new in comparison to more worthy candidates. Down the road, sure but the immediate future, extremely doubtful.
  • ABOMBABOMB Posts: 564 ★★★
    Mole Man is perfectly fine already
  • LmaoLmao Posts: 806 ★★★
    ABOMB said:

    Mole Man is perfectly fine already

    Not really
  • WardrunaWardruna Posts: 9
    He could use an attack increase, better block proficiency, and stronger bleeds. His sig bothers me too. Only way to access his full damage potential is by being very low on health. Great as a defender, but as an attacker the goal is to do as much damage while taking the least amount of damage lol. Good champ already, if they tune him up in the right areas he’ll be awesome.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,762 ★★★★★
    Wardruna said:

    He could use an attack increase, better block proficiency, and stronger bleeds. His sig bothers me too. Only way to access his full damage potential is by being very low on health. Great as a defender, but as an attacker the goal is to do as much damage while taking the least amount of damage lol. Good champ already, if they tune him up in the right areas he’ll be awesome.

    Yes I agree. I hope they tune him up soon ;)
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,256 ★★★★★
    I heard he might be buffed this coming June
  • WardrunaWardruna Posts: 9
    I saw somewhere he’s getting a tune up in February along with a Terrax tune up and kp and YJ buffs. If that’s true it’s a matter of days
  • 007md92007md92 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    :|
    He is already getting a tune up.
    February.
    Kingpin
    YellowJacket
    Mole man
    Terrax

    All 4 buff confirm for February
  • LmaoLmao Posts: 806 ★★★
    Yeah why is this thread alive all of a sudden
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 2,244 ★★★★
    Lmao said:

    Yeah why is this thread alive all of a sudden

    For the lulls mostly
This discussion has been closed.