**KNOWN SPRING OF SORROW ISSUE**
We noticed a number of the Spring of Sorrow objectives aren't working properly, we are investigating and currently working on a potential solution.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

November's rewards for players under uncollected

There needs to be changes to things that players purchase and or can win. Not all players are heavily skilled but with maxed 5*s they may get the chance to become uncollected or better. This months rewards are pathetic because they only cater to uncollected or better. Why have restrictions if a player not uncollected can reach 700k gamma? These types of things are holding back some players from building stronger characters so they can progress further in the game. There's lots of players out there willing to spend on this game, but if they aren't good enough, they only receive crappy offers that give no benefit to them progressing. In all honesty, why would Kabam not make more money selling quality offers to all, and not just their elite players.

Comments

• Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,944 ★★★★★
    If you need a max 5* to be uncollected, then this game isn't for you.
  • Options
    MARKESE07MARKESE07 Posts: 23
    This game is for anyone who enjoys it! But limiting Kabam's profit by only offering quality offers to those who that have high skills doesn't make sense. Not everyone has the same skill set for every game, but many still enjoy the game
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,944 ★★★★★
    MARKESE07 said:

This game is for anyone who enjoys it! But limiting Kabam's profit by only offering quality offers to those who that have high skills doesn't make sense. Not everyone has the same skill set for every game, but many still enjoy the game

You can play it of course, but do not complain about rewards if you cannot beat content with the champs you are supposed to be able to use to beat it. I still don't have a r5 and I just got Cavalier.
  • Options
    75%+ of the players that play this game are under uncollected. To ignore there's a possibility to make more money by offering a wider spectrum of players better offers is purely a financial move, and has nothing to do with what you've achieved. If a company focuses on a small group to gain profit, there's a ton of money being lost from others. And this comment isn't sent here for your accomplishments or opinion about players that aren't as good as others. It a message towards Kabam to consider offering better offers to everyone.
  • Options
    Monke said:

MARKESE07 said:

75%+ of the players that play this game are under uncollected

Please tell me how you got this number
    The alliance war season rewards from top 24k to 999,999. There's thousands of players out there that probably don't feel they can progress fast enough to ever get anywhere in this game, and quit or play very little. If there was something to help players build faster, the game would see more players joining higher ranks and fill up with better competition. Not just the same players that sit atop now
  • Options
    I'm still fairly new, and tbh if there was more offers to help progression, chances are I'd buy em! But there isn't.....hence I'm saying why keep lower players from spending more. Give better offers and more players may stick around to build strong accounts, and not have to wait 3+ years to hope you ever build a strong enough account to play competitively
  • Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Wait for Cyber Weekend. Spend and get Uncollected.
  • Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    MARKESE07 said:

I'm still fairly new, and tbh if there was more offers to help progression, chances are I'd buy em! But there isn't.....hence I'm saying why keep lower players from spending more. Give better offers and more players may stick around to build strong accounts, and not have to wait 3+ years to hope you ever build a strong enough account to play competitively

This says a lot.

There's a reason why rewards are distributed the way they are. You can't just give a 6* to a new player because there's a thing called game economy. If you want to clear a content by spending, there are ways but it isn't always present. That's why I'm suggesting wait for Cyber weekend if you really want to spend your way through Uncollected.

But you can get Uncollected without max 5*s. I became UC and Cavalier this year, I only used an all 4*s team to get Uncollected. It's not that hard. Patience. Learn how to play the game. You'll enjoy it more than by spending your way to finish something.
  • Options
    awesome1werawesome1wer Posts: 101
    Uncollected isnt too hard to get you just might need some boosts
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,598 ★★★★★
    Monke said:

MARKESE07 said:

75%+ of the players that play this game are under uncollected

Please tell me how you got this number
    I also would like to see that data.