**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Persistent charge nick fury [Merged Threads]

Frank_stein066Frank_stein066 Posts: 8
edited November 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
Hey i know you guys are busy so I’ll keep it short, I downloaded the new update and my nick fury is missing his persistent charge
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Options
    FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★
    edited November 2020
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=ve-ULoAWNck
    Here you guys can see I don't have a fury and the tactical charges are permanent. This was in 5.3.1(Mystic Quest) for 100%. This is the science key lane
    Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on
  • Options
    GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    its probally a bug between his LMD form and his regular form because the tactical charges don't go away when you enter the second form but i see that your not on the second form so ya thats a bug
  • Options
    Hey there, are you able to confirm that you were on the 29.0 update when this happened?
  • Options
    FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★
    edited November 2020

Hey there, are you able to confirm that you were on the 29.0 update when this happened?

I wasn't on 29.0 I believe. The loading screen was from the old one last month
  • Options

I am on 29.0 and my nick fury now have no persistent charge icon and enters fight in second phase
  • Options
    SlimCraigySlimCraigy Posts: 20
    Just pulled NF and used a generic AG on him.
    His he not supposed to have 2 lives when awakened?
    Seems to go straight to second life instantly.
    Anyone else noticed this??
  • Options
    Brandino34Brandino34 Posts: 8
    Just happened to me. Finally duped my 6 star. Restarted my game and he works fine now.
  • Options

Just pulled NF and used a generic AG on him.
    His he not supposed to have 2 lives when awakened?
    Seems to go straight to second life instantly.
    Anyone else noticed this??

Just restart your game and congarts on the NF
  • Options
    Eyeballtat2Eyeballtat2 Posts: 27
    My nick fury keeps starting fights dead
  • Options
    Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 981 ★★★★
    happens to me yesterday running new legendary diff/side quest. i started the fight losing health right from the get go.
  • Options

happens to me yesterday running new legendary diff/side quest. i started the fight losing health right from the get go.

DId you die from the infinity formula? the infinity formula is supposed to stop when you reach a certain amount of HP? and the second life travels through fights so if you go on your second life in one fight and then go use NF on the other you will start of on your second life too. Same for if you use a revive you will revive on your second life
  • Options
    Rayquaza978Rayquaza978 Posts: 8
    Yeah even i am facing the same problem he just starts without the persistant charge and starts loosing health
    i gave a month break and everything is changed
  • Options
    SazedSazed Posts: 304 ★★
    this is happening when he is a defender too. Noticed it in the EQ
  • Options
    The rest of the team has been alerted of this so that they can take a look into it.
  • Options
    AburaeesAburaees Posts: 514 ★★★
    Here’s Fury starting the fight in his 2nd phase, as a defender in this month’s EQ:

https://youtu.be/qa67xjWMS7o
  • Options
    DahMastahDahMastah Posts: 11
    I had my own post about this but I thought I’d ought to post here too. I’m on IOS, AT&T and my game is up to date. Had the same problem where nick had no persistent charge and immediately degenerated his health( to 30).
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=aH-JO9_nYnM