**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Should I awaken 5-star Annihilus?

ROADHOGGERSROADHOGGERS Posts: 33
edited November 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I have a 5-star cosmic awakening gem and the only 5-star cosmic champion I currently have is Annihilus. I'm level 44 which means I don't have many places to get 5-star shards. Should I just awaken Annihilus or just wait a few years for Hyperion?
Post edited by Kabam Rose on

Comments

• ROADHOGGERSROADHOGGERS Posts: 33
    Oh sorry, this is my first time in the community, and was this too many discussions at a single time?
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★
    yes. If you do three a day, try to spread them out over the course of the day instead all at once
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    You should be making no more than 2 threads a day. Over the course of a week you should have less than 8 threads started.
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    I wouldn’t
    ABOMB said:

Last time I checked, this forum was open and free to all who want to participate..

OP, post what your heart desires broham..these guys can just NOT click on your discussions if they so choose.

And to answer your question, my 5* Annihilus is awakened and does well for war defense and questing..many immunities. His awakened ability isn't that necessary and there are sooooo many more great cosmics but hook up who you like and have fun! 😉

Yea, no thanks. I’d rather not have a chunk of the first page on general discussions taken up by a handful of threads with questions that could all be asked in one.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I’d wait. If you pull a CMM, Hyperion, Corvus, venom, or venom the duck you’ll be glad you waited. But if you enjoy playing annihilus and use him a lot in questing, it’s not the worst choice. I still suggest waiting though

You should be making no more than 2 threads a day. Over the course of a week you should have less than 8 threads started.

You're not one to make rules on how many threads one should start. OP can start as many threads as he so desires as long as they fit the rules of the forums. It is a public forum after all.
    Just because there’s no rule explicitly saying you can do something, doesn’t mean you should. Public forum ≠ make a bunch of posts each separately asking related questions.
  • Thebombsquad1Thebombsquad1 Posts: 755 ★★★
    edited November 2020
    Sooo anyone else besides Will gonna actually give him an answer?
  • NuclekerrNuclekerr Posts: 194
    Leave the poor guy alone. He loves the game. Wants input from the pros and doesn’t need not deserve a hard time for made up so called rules.