**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Class 5* crystals

Since Kabam promised the “big upcoming changes” in the game before summer I decided to count and see if these changes were real. One of the biggest desires players have is champs. In my case I am waiting over 3 years for an Aegon or a Nick Fury. So with the new Class crystals I started counting how many crystals are needed to be opened in order to get one of these two champs...so up to date I have opened since the big change announcement 119 crystals and guess what...nothing. I think that only promises were given and nothing more. Still the same things as the classic crystal giving trash all the time. Fully disappointed

Comments

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    I opened 4 and got both. It is just RNG
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    you have a better chance of getting Ægon and Nick out of a mutant/skill crystal then the basic.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    They never said they would change the odds of giving a champion or anything.
    Just another RNG complaint post
  • Stamatakos24Stamatakos24 Posts: 23
    I am talking of 119 crystals of mutant-skill crystals!!! How many do I have to open to get one of them??? Really???
  • FenicoFenico Posts: 306 ★★★
    Np bro i have something exactly for you. If you read this I hope you'll understand more.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Random_number_generation

• NiceeeeNiceeee Posts: 125 ★★

I am talking of 119 crystals of mutant-skill crystals!!! How many do I have to open to get one of them??? Really???

Can you share all your pulls?
    (Probably you have made a list)
    Of course. Here they are

- Magneto Red : 3
    - Sunspot : 5
    - Stealth : 1
    - Blade : 1
    - AV : 6
    - Domino : 2
    - Havoc : 5
    - Emma Frost : 4
    - AA : 2
    - Gambit : 5
    - Bishop : 3
    - NC : 3
    - Rogue : 4
    - Iceman : 1
    - Colossus : 2
    - Phylock : 4
    - Cable : 3
    - Black Widow ( deadly ) : 1
    - Elsa Blood : 2
    - Falcon : 3
    - Massacre : 1
    - Gwen pool : 2
    - Hawkeye : 3
    - Namor : 1
    - Karnak : 3
    - Old man L : 1
    - Ronin : 2
    - Beast: 2
    - Kingpin : 1
    - Cyclopes : 2
    - Storm : 3
    - Moon knight : 2
    - Mister sininster : 1
    - KM : 1
    - Thor Ragn : 3
    - X-23 : 4
    - CB : 3
    - WS: 5
    - DD 1
    - Electra : 4
    - Ω : 2
    - BPCW : 1
    - BP classic : 4
    - Cyclopes Blue : 3
  • WRIRWRIR Posts: 563 ★★★
    There's no way you waited for Aegon and Nick for three years lol. They haven't been out for 3 years!
  • KablKabl Posts: 315 ★★★
    Ægon was released on 2018, Nick Fury on 2019. 3 years? you sure about that?
    Yes obviously I meant Aegon ( this is the first champ I referred too ). So by my calculations in 2 months we have 2021 so I apologize I did not say 2 years and 9 months. I should be more specific. Through all the comment I made you found a problem in months...