**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Incursion matchup system is unbalanced!

DarkSoulDLXDarkSoulDLX Posts: 676 ★★★
edited November 2020 in General Discussion

Comments

• DarkSoulDLXDarkSoulDLX Posts: 676 ★★★
    I quit the incursion party immediately after seeing this
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    twinsies
    I believe his champions were on suicides all at rank 3
    edited November 2020

why? that’s such a jerk move
    My descision wasn't indicative of any derogatory connotations and I can't really sympathise with that attribute as it was not my intent - I have seen runs like this before and they often don't get very far

It may seem profitable to one player but to the other it is a great inconvenience and the matchup system design is solely to blame
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    but it’s still just a waste of an incursions team
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★

My descision wasn't indicative of any derogatory connotations and I can't really sympathise with that attribute as it was not my intent - I have seen runs like this before and they often don't get very far

It may seem profitable to one player but to the other it is a great inconvenience and the matchup system design is solely to blame
    But when u leav u make him satse he Champions for no reason u really doesn’t ikow if he skilled or not he sometimes hav to giv people a change.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,804 ★★★★★

Why quit? You could few or many rooms. You set your champions on cooldown either way.
    Also, it’s good before getting “cocky” to see how your partner performs. He may be far more skilled than you, or intending to spend items, and finally you die on him and not the opposite 🤣

but it’s still just a waste of an incursions team

Yes that's why I the matchup system should be modified for the better
    Gamer said:

But when u leav u make him satse he Champions for no reason u really doesn’t ikow if he skilled or not he sometimes hav to giv people a change.
    That's not my point - matchup like these shouldn't be happening
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★

Gamer said:

You point don’t show that’s much. In my eyes you prow is I’m just leave if u hav lower rank then mind somtimes try what a was it if it was 7 I’m wil understand better
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,804 ★★★★★

Gamer said:

First of all you are probably running suicides, so the rating difference is flawed. In terms of rank it’s r5 versus r4, it’s not a massive difference to be honest.
    If these matches didn’t happened, then you should wait for about 10min (or more), for matchmaking to search for “identical” matchups, and probably then complaining about the matchmaking progress time waste 🤣
    Greekhit said:

Gamer said:

First of all you are probably running suicides, so the rating difference is flawed. In terms of rank it’s r5 versus r4, it’s not a massive difference to be honest.
    If these matches didn’t happened, then you should wait for about 10min (or more), for matchmaking to search for “identical” matchups, and probably then complaining about the matchmaking progress time waste 🤣
    I don't run suicides but it matters not
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    You are too harsh man. You could have played a little and get milestones done with
    this run instead of wasting both your and his team.
    Though I too wish that the matchmaking could be a little more rating centred.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★

Why would he commit his top champs when there are players who quit right away? This should be corrected by banning players who quit for that 5 day cycle!
  • Legitimately the biggest d!ck move you can do.