**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is champ balancing for newer champs still a thing?

MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
Towards the end of last year we were talking about the lacklustre champs that had been released and how they could be improved.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/163168/pausing-champion-balance-updates-update-dec-18#latest

There was talk around champs being reviewed in the months after their release and getting minor changes / tune ups.

With the new 3 monthly cycle for tune ups, updates and overhauls. Are the newer champs still a part of the review process?

I get the feeling that the older champs are the focus.

Comments

• Steel_Ball_RunSteel_Ball_Run Posts: 534 ★★★
    They said that it was delayed until next year, here’s hoping for a Man-Thing tune up
  • UnidentifiedCreatureUnidentifiedCreature Posts: 589 ★★★

They said that it was delayed until next year, here’s hoping for a Man-Thing tune up

I don't think Man-Thing needs a tune-up.
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    Honestly, Kabam has been very good at listening to the community as of recent. I would expect most everyone will get what they want If They voice their concerns in a respectful manner and they’re patient.
  • MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★

The link that I posted is from 2019, I haven't seen anything new on the champ reviews that they were doing last year.

Ebony Maw, Cull Obsidian, Human Torch, Namor all got tweaked in the months after their release but, we've had a few champs this year that, based on that process, I would have expected to be reviewed.

Terrax
    Nova
    Moleman