**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Next R5

2»

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

Will3808 said:

My opinion would be to use the gem on stealthy and rank 5 CMM but I didn’t vote because I’d say this is completely up to who you enjoy playing. I wouldn’t take CAIW up yet since he isn’t max sig but I don’t really know since I don’t have him. AA and CMM are both great choice and eventually I’d take them both up so it depends on who you use more and enjoy more. It doesn’t sound like you enjoy stealthy too much but if my impression is wrong definitely use the gem

I actually do love stealthy, but the thing is that I never have a reason to use him over someone else. Normally, I would probably use it, but I'm hunting for aegon and Nick, and if I get them, I'm gonna feel dumb for using it in spelthy
    He'll benefit you so much in the meantime. And you could honestly apply that thinking to any situation. If you didn't have the gem, you wouldn't hold off on using T5B until you pull a Nick or Ægon. You'll get the materials back eventually.
    yeah that's true, but I don't think I would get much benefit from taking him up
  • StoNerdStoNerd Posts: 179
    @Thicco_Mode what team did you use for V5 run, I have little similar roaster and looking to rankup useful champs for V5.
    StoNerd said:

@Thicco_Mode what team did you use for V5 run, I have little similar roaster and looking to rankup useful champs for V5.

For the first quest, a lot of it was 4* vtd and doom for everyone else. Voodoo was absolute mvp for chapter two, and chapter 3 was mostly doom and stealthy. Doom steamrolls through the entire thing
  • StoNerdStoNerd Posts: 179
    edited November 2020

StoNerd said:

For the first quest, a lot of it was 4* vtd and doom for everyone else. Voodoo was absolute mvp for chapter two, and chapter 3 was mostly doom and stealthy. Doom steamrolls through the entire thing
    Who did you use against iceman and havok, they seem like a bit trouble in the path
    StoNerd said:

StoNerd said:

Who did you use against iceman, he seems like a trouble with coldsnap.
    I've only done completion, but I think I went down that path. I think it was just my r5 5* doom and just tanked the coldsnap
  • ErocksErocks Posts: 294 ★★
    Torch + Spelthy
    @Thicco_Mode Oh no suicides? Oops. That would solidify my choices of HT and Stealthy, both of whom aren't particularly good with suicides.
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    Cmm + Spelthy
    Erocks said:

@Thicco_Mode Oh no suicides? Oops. That would solidify my choices of HT and Stealthy, both of whom aren't particularly good with suicides.

personally i would say to take up CMM and save
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    AA + Spelthy
    1. Thank you for using the correct nickname
    2. I prefer Archangel over Torch, and spelthy is incredible
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Caiw + Spelthy
    Cap IW + Torch, double down on dem scientific champs
  • CashierCashier Posts: 68
    AA + Spelthy
    Who’s spelthy?