**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Still about Falcon...

After showing Falcon taking degen from Dormammu, I noticed that sometimes Modok triggers auto-block while Lock On is active. It shouldn’t happen, right?

Comments

• Options
    GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Posts: 785 ★★★★
    I don't remember who it was, but I remember having someone evade my Locked-On Falcon - interestingly, the HUD said "Redwing Recalibrating"

I think it may have been Labyrinth Red Hulk, but his first timer had not expired if it was actually him.
  • Options
    simolazsimolaz Posts: 418 ★★

I noticed this as well while exploring Cav EQ. After a quick investigation...part of MODOK's Flux abilities is +25% ability accuracy. since Lock On is 100% AAR, the extra 25% ability accuracy that MODOK gains from his flux cycles will give him a chance to Auto-Block. So it's possible!

Very interesting!
    So, this justifies also the auto-block against Cull Obsidian while on Rout. Thank you!
  • Options

So far modok has not auto blocked me

90% of the times he didn’t. But he did it once, and I thought it could be enough to ask.
    Anyway, I got my answer.
  • Options
    Cage33Cage33 Posts: 45
    i had a similar-ish interaction with falcon vs the debuff immune nightcrawler in 5.4.5. he evaded me despite the locked-on. he did have the node "all abilities trigger x% more often". does that translate to bonus ability accuracy as well?
  • Options
    Cage33 said:

i had a similar-ish interaction with falcon vs the debuff immune nightcrawler in 5.4.5. he evaded me despite the locked-on. he did have the node "all abilities trigger x% more often". does that translate to bonus ability accuracy as well?

Yes, but the sum should go over 100% to counter the 100% DAAR.