**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Beast automatic damage [More Info Needed]

Pandorica333Pandorica333 Posts: 64
edited October 2017 in General Discussion
Anyone else having damage dealt right when beast activates a special even without getting hit?? Like 5.3 isn’t hard enough that I need to use units to get past bugs
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• FixyourgameFixyourgame Posts: 38
    edited October 2017
    When he switches modes it deals damage to you. It might be a part of a node on him, but I know what you are talking about it happened to me as well.

Edit: Just went back and looked, don’t see any node that would cause this. This definitely needs to be addressed by Kabam.
  • Pandorica333Pandorica333 Posts: 64
    Definitely not the node on him. I didn’t think he deals damage just by switching modes and making zero contact. direct damage is just a part of freestyle but he has to hit you
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    He does cause damage when he switches from acrobatic to freestyle mode. I think its intended
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey guys. I just tested this, and I didn't seem to take any damage when Beast switched to Freestyle without hitting me. In that case, I'll need to get a bit more information. Can you let me know what Champions you've used when you've seen this, what game mode this was in, and what the node was? Thanks.
    This was 5.3.3 (mutant class isn’t weakened) on the path that specials cost half power. I was using Nightcrawler. Someone else in my alliance had same issue, was using wolverine and it was in a different map (wasn’t sure where)
  • UnsaferBinkie7UnsaferBinkie7 Posts: 658 ★★
    This was 5.3.3 (mutant class isn’t weakened) on the path that specials cost half power. I was using Nightcrawler. Someone else in my alliance had same issue, was using wolverine and it was in a different map (wasn’t sure where)

Happened to me as well on that same path.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Hey guys. I just tested this, and I didn't seem to take any damage when Beast switched to Freestyle without hitting me. In that case, I'll need to get a bit more information. Can you let me know what Champions you've used when you've seen this, what game mode this was in, and what the node was? Thanks.

Try what I mention above. Make him use the 2nd special (acrobatic mode) and then swith to freestyle mode.
    He does direct damage to the enemy without touching them
  • FactorQFactorQ Posts: 110
    oh! this happened to me too, was confused about why I randomly lost a ton of health
    qfhimrgjf9ze.png
    nwox9y2i6aov.png
    wy77r81j2mvj.png
    edited October 2017
    This one is in the skill map. First pic is of the damage taken. They were meant to post in order but yeah it was when changing from acrobatic to freestyle
  • Kabam Wolf wrote: »

...just had this happen to me. It's ridiculous it's weeks later and this was just ignored?
  • Johnnyblaze23Johnnyblaze23 Posts: 45
    Yes