Options

Still about Falcon...

After showing Falcon taking degen from Dormammu, I noticed that sometimes Modok triggers auto-block while Lock On is active. It shouldn’t happen, right?

Comments

• Options
    GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Posts: 785 ★★★★
    I don't remember who it was, but I remember having someone evade my Locked-On Falcon - interestingly, the HUD said "Redwing Recalibrating"

I think it may have been Labyrinth Red Hulk, but his first timer had not expired if it was actually him.
  • Options
    simolazsimolaz Posts: 418 ★★

I noticed this as well while exploring Cav EQ. After a quick investigation...part of MODOK's Flux abilities is +25% ability accuracy. since Lock On is 100% AAR, the extra 25% ability accuracy that MODOK gains from his flux cycles will give him a chance to Auto-Block. So it's possible!

Very interesting!
    So, this justifies also the auto-block against Cull Obsidian while on Rout. Thank you!
  • Options

So far modok has not auto blocked me

90% of the times he didn’t. But he did it once, and I thought it could be enough to ask.
    Anyway, I got my answer.
  • Options
    Cage33Cage33 Posts: 45
    i had a similar-ish interaction with falcon vs the debuff immune nightcrawler in 5.4.5. he evaded me despite the locked-on. he did have the node "all abilities trigger x% more often". does that translate to bonus ability accuracy as well?
  • Options
    Cage33 said:

i had a similar-ish interaction with falcon vs the debuff immune nightcrawler in 5.4.5. he evaded me despite the locked-on. he did have the node "all abilities trigger x% more often". does that translate to bonus ability accuracy as well?

Yes, but the sum should go over 100% to counter the 100% DAAR.