**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

IS LABYRINTH OF LEGENDS BUGGED 🐛

Nikhil_MBNikhil_MB Posts: 33
edited November 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
I was trying to do my first labyrinth of legends and while trying that i came up with some kind of issues.
The screen is freezing at the start the fight , after pressing fight button.

At this moment the screen is freezing.

I faced this problem only in labyrinth of legends, I had checked with remaining quests and i didn't faced that freezing problem.
Am i only the facing it ???
And a suggestion regarding units for first run in lol will be helpful 😊😊
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Nikhil_MBNikhil_MB Posts: 33
    HI_guys said:

Yes. This is a bug that has been plauging LOL and AOL for some time.

I'd switch up the team if I were you.

AEGON, Nick, Quake, Heimdall, proxima.

Or

Aegon, Hela, Angela, Heimdall,Proxima

I am going to use different team
    I am planning to use dr. Doom, gwenpool, domino, ageon and starlord
  • Pratham02Pratham02 Posts: 281 ★★
    It's been on for some time , the fight loads but it take quite a long time.
  • Warlord5386Warlord5386 Posts: 245 ★★
    Trust me Aegon can single handedly clear Labyrinth 100%. Any other champ would just have no competition with Aegon at 999 combo. Build a team around him as it would be the cheapest and easiest way to 100% it.
  • IroneyeIroneye Posts: 2
    It happened to me too, my phone has 3gb Ram, i waited till the fight started and it took 3minutes, meanwhile I tried it on my mom's phone the freeze is common even there, but it took 1 minute to start (BtW my mom's phone has 6gb Ram)...
    When I asked my ally mates they didn't have any problem as many use IOS devices. My both devices are Android
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Ironeye said:

It happened to me too, my phone has 3gb Ram, i waited till the fight started and it took 3minutes, meanwhile I tried it on my mom's phone the freeze is common even there, but it took 1 minute to start (BtW my mom's phone has 6gb Ram)...
    When I asked my ally mates they didn't have any problem as many use IOS devices. My both devices are Android

Mine is Android with 4gb ram, and it takes 3 minutes to start fights in LoL as well. I'm almost literally itching to explore LoL as I have the setup and the champs, but the freezing issue is a turn off for me, considering the dozens of fights that are in labyrinth.

Those 8 tier 2 alpha would have enabled me to get 2 more rank 5 back-to-back. It's really saddening how bad the issue is.
    edited November 2020
    HI_guys said:

Nikhil_MB said:

HI_guys said:

Yes. This is a bug that has been plauging LOL and AOL for some time.

I'd switch up the team if I were you.

AEGON, Nick, Quake, Heimdall, proxima.

Or

Aegon, Hela, Angela, Heimdall,Proxima

I am going to use different team
    I am planning to use dr. Doom, gwenpool, domino, ageon and starlord
    Thats a horrible team for completion. There is nothing Doom can do in LOL that Aegon can't. Or gwenpool. And why even bother with starlord?
    I don't have nick fury or hemdall for synergys so i thought of doom
    But now i will try with different team which gives good synergy to aegon.
    And thanks for the advice mate.
    Any suggestions regarding minimum units or no.of revives needed.
    Kill_Grey said:

Ironeye said:

Mine is Android with 4gb ram, and it takes 3 minutes to start fights in LoL as well. I'm almost literally itching to explore LoL as I have the setup and the champs, but the freezing issue is a turn off for me, considering the dozens of fights that are in labyrinth.

Those 8 tier 2 alpha would have enabled me to get 2 more rank 5 back-to-back. It's really saddening how bad the issue is.
    I am also an Android user and my phone is with 4gb ram, and most for friends are also facing same issue.
    Even i feel so frustrated with this issue, My last pull was aegon i used awakening gem and upgraded him. He is on 140 sig lvl.
    Wanna test him in labyrinth of legends.
  • ABLE_G19ABLE_G19 Posts: 18
    Just happened to me now.
  • kikiFurieuxkikiFurieux Posts: 220 ★★
    Same for me!
  • sfu_koraxsfu_korax Posts: 239 ★★
    This is a SERIOUS bug. Kabam please take a look at this. I have been unable to do any fight in labyrinth/abyss for 3 months now, due to the game freezing after i press the fight button. The freeze lasts more than the usual 10 seconds, with times close to 15 minutes or more. Please, fix this. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit
    Kabam need to fix this bug as quick as possible Or give some information about the fixings of this issue. @Kabam Zibiit had edited this post and still their is no reply for the issue.
    I am holding all the resources for my first run in lol and it's been a month facing this bug