**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is Stealth Spidey Fragile ?

So basically I've been using stealth spidey for 3 months, I ranked him up only for utilities but since I didn't used him much.
Whenever I use him anywhere he just takes too much block damage .
Tell me if someone agrees

Comments

• Agreed, his health pool is really low
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,832 ★★★★★
    I have a 6* stealth spidey, but he probably won’t ever get to see rank 2. Reason being is his playstyle *needs* you to be good at intercepting. Low block proficiency, low healthpool. Maybe if i had guardian synergy
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Well, I did use him to solo 6.4.3 darkhawk and some labyrinth fights without much troubles, so not sure what you're talking about.
  • shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    I don't use my 4star anywhere except AQ,AW and other small events and arena.

His block proficiency is very low and health drains drastically after being struck.

But his attack is superb
  • BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,404 ★★★★★
    Yes but his utility is supernatural.
  • KevanproGKevanproG Posts: 308 ★★
    High risk High reward to me stealth spidey has one of the easiest animation to intercept people with so I dont struggle with his low hp
  • Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 864 ★★★★
    He is so fragile it is actually stupid. His block proficiency and health are very low compared to other champions.

His playstyle doesn't rely on parry, so at least you can get around it
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    He's a glass canon, you've gotta know how to play em. I barely ever land more than 1 parry when I'm using him. Once I get my fury and precision up, I just find an opening, 6 combo (in his case), backdraft, 7 combo, bait special, retaliate, 6 combo, backdraft, 7 combo, bait special, retaliate, and just keep repeating that.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020
    I love my 6* stealthy even though he has low health. But then again I play both wasp and stealthy so I’m used to intercepting because of low health and block proficiency.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    He is and he’s supposed to be
  • Pratham02Pratham02 Posts: 281 ★★
    Don't block as much, he's great for light intercepts and has smooth animations for intercepts in general
  • Silentdoom09Silentdoom09 Posts: 85
    Maybe he is a little fragile, but when you end most fights in less than 40 hits outside of true end-game content, that really isn’t that many parries 😏
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    Honestly playing stealthy so much is kind of a blessing and a curse, I can now intercept very consistently and practically never block, but my parry game has somewhat gone out the window.
  • GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 901 ★★★
    edited November 2020
    No one could disagree with you....

If you really need to significantly improve his sustainability, you need a full armor-up team synergy:

Guardian + Magik + Sunspot (5 Star, Max Sig) + Colossus
  • UnidentifiedCreatureUnidentifiedCreature Posts: 589 ★★★
    Every champ needs a drawback, right? With Stealthy, it's his low defensive capabilities. They make up for his godly damage and utility, so IMO, its fine that he has low HP and block proficiency.
  • GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★

What re you talking about? This guy was the reason I explored act 6 100% before the nerf.

You just need to know how to play. I mean just parry is not playing.
  • Silentdoom09Silentdoom09 Posts: 85
    @Gildenlow 🤤
  • shivam1shivam1 Posts: 87
    Okay guys so I only needed your thoughts on him I know he's super awesome and after sp2 his fury makes the attack just over powered.
    I have a 5/65 sig 100 so I'll use him from now on that's why I ranked him up lol.
  • GlassbackGlassback Posts: 378 ★★★
    He’s my first r2 6* and I regret nothing 👌🏼👌🏼
    Glassback said:

He’s my first r2 6* and I regret nothing 👌🏼👌🏼

Well I wouldn regret it either, but your name is Glassback, so I don't know if you're the best person to comment on this subject. 😂
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Etjama is bored.

Etjama is bored.

Always