**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Spidergwen sp2

For whatever reason when I land a sp2 with spidergwen the opponent is stunned instead of paralyzed.. Anyone else?

Comments

• Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    Genuine question, what is the actual difference?
    I've always played just assuming they produce the same effect. The champ that's hit with it is 'stunned' for a set amount if time. Does paralyzed have any other effect I've never realized?

Genuine question, what is the actual difference?
    I've always played just assuming they produce the same effect. The champ that's hit with it is 'stunned' for a set amount if time. Does paralyzed have any other effect I've never realized?

It reverses healing and power gain
    Oh wow I didn't know that. I don't use her that often, and when I fight against her I never let her get passed sp1! lol
    Good to know :smile:
  • MainRoninMainRonin Posts: 39

I don't think it's a bug. Kabam just forgot to put it on the patch notes
    I always spam her Sp1 anyway.

• RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★

MainRonin said:

I don't think it's a bug. Kabam just forgot to put it on the patch notes

This kinda sucks, I didn't even bother looking at that, but if its just stun now thats a huge loss to her abilities.
    Voltolos said:

@Kabam Miike anything that can be done?

You could read the screenshot again
    Yeah indeed. Read the second part of SP2 again.
  • Hey there, the rate at which she can reduce her opponent's Regeneration and Combat Power Rate after a SP2 have not changed and have been 80% since her update, with the signature ability increasing this percentage. You can see this in her spotlight here.
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    Ok so Spidergwen was recently nerfed without letting the community know at all?

Her paralyze debuff off her sp2 was replaced by just a stun debuff???

Ok so Spidergwen was recently nerfed without letting the community know at all?

Her paralyze debuff off her sp2 was replaced by just a stun debuff???

Lmao have you even read any post above this?
    Nooo... Seriously (ironic).

What does the change of name even matter for you if all of its effects are exactly the same?

Hey there, the rate at which she can reduce her opponent's Regeneration and Combat Power Rate after a SP2 have not changed and have been 80% since her update, with the signature ability increasing this percentage. You can see this in her spotlight here.

• EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

Because they're not the same, the stun in NOT reversing healing.

It's never reversed healing, just decreased it's potency by 80%. It looks to me like it has the same effects, but has been changed to a stun debuff for some dumb reason. Does it really matter?