**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Need help deciding fifth LOL team spot

So ideally id like to be able to 100% LOL itemless or as close to it as possible so I was thinking something like this:
My R5 sig 200 Aegon
6* R2 Guillotine 2099
Nick fury/quake for synergy
And I'm just not sure who the best options would be for the 5th spot so I would really appreciate some suggestions :)

I have a few champs at r5 I've heard good things about for lol like Colossus and stealthy I even have a 6* Doom at R3 but wasn't sure about using him since I'm not sure if I should run suicides to accomplish this or not so ya any advice would be awesome as well as I have Ht and red mags at r4 and about to r5 one of them

Comments

• Options
    CreeseazCreeseaz Posts: 277
    Please help
  • Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,786 ★★★★★
    Proxima for Aegon, both in combo meter saver and fury potency increase.
  • Options
    Thought about using her but there has to be better options. Fury should be enough to save the combo meter. Don't I need something that can nullify buffs or take care of a specific champ that aegon and Guilly can't
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Creeseaz said:

Thought about using her but there has to be better options. Fury should be enough to save the combo meter. Don't I need something that can nullify buffs or take care of a specific champ that aegon and Guilly can't

Ægon can literally solo every fight in Lab. Not worth it to bring in another path clearing champ when you already have the top 2 options. I'd bring in Prox like @Hector_1475 said, not just for the combo meter, but the fury potency is huge too.
  • Options
    JoeqwJoeqw Posts: 55
    To save a whole bunch of units you need a nullify champ. G2099 won’t help that much. She cannot do enough damage in 200 hits. Give her slot to someone else. Also Void or Torch are clutch for many fights. I would give Torch the nod but void isn’t bad. Ideal team is Aegon, Fury, doom or sym supreme, torch or void and one more. Many like Heimdall for the final spot. He helps a great deal on the final fight.
  • Options
    Joeqw said:

To save a whole bunch of units you need a nullify champ. G2099 won’t help that much. She cannot do enough damage in 200 hits. Give her slot to someone else. Also Void or Torch are clutch for many fights. I would give Torch the nod but void isn’t bad. Ideal team is Aegon, Fury, doom or sym supreme, torch or void and one more. Many like Heimdall for the final spot. He helps a great deal on the final fight.

LoL, not AoL my dude.
  • Options
    JoeqwJoeqw Posts: 55
    Oops. Sorry. I thought you were asking about AOL. LOL. Aegon, someone to help w his combo meter and some synergy to boost attack. He will kill everything.
  • Options
    Etjama said:

Creeseaz said:

Ægon can literally solo every fight in Lab. Not worth it to bring in another path clearing champ when you already have the top 2 options. I'd bring in Prox like @Hector_1475 said, not just for the combo meter, but the fury potency is huge too.
    Okay so just to clarify I won't need a mystic killer or a nullify champ or anything I'm fine for every fight with aegon and g2099+ synergy's?
    If yes then I'm leaning towards Heimdall over proxima to unit save on the final fight
  • Options
    Creeseaz said:

Etjama said:

Creeseaz said:

Okay so just to clarify I won't need a mystic killer or a nullify champ or anything I'm fine for every fight with aegon and g2099+ synergy's?
    If yes then I'm leaning towards Heimdall over proxima to unit save on the final fight
    Nope, no need. Honestly, there's not even a need for G99. Most people that do lab just use Ægon and a synergy team. Every path is doable itemless with Ægon. Piece of advice, Heimdall is a solid option if you want to go that route, but he's probably not going to save you many items on the boss. When you die to the boss, it's most likely going to be from his Sp1 which puts degen on you that outlasts the indestructible.
  • Options
    For sure
  • Options
    HI_guys said:

Etjama said:

Creeseaz said:

Etjama said:

Creeseaz said:

Nope, no need. Honestly, there's not even a need for G99. Most people that do lab just use Ægon and a synergy team. Every path is doable itemless with Ægon. Piece of advice, Heimdall is a solid option if you want to go that route, but he's probably not going to save you many items on the boss. When you die to the boss, it's most likely going to be from his Sp1 which puts degen on you that outlasts the indestructible.
    No path is doable itemless with Aegon unless you get stupid lucky with the AI. An unboosted suicide less aegon can only barely take out Maestro within the enrage timer. Not to mention opponents like Juggernaut , Falcon, war machine and electro
    Either Ægon's AAR or Unblockable lets him deal with anything in LoL. @Lvernon15 has done paths itemless. Speaking of @Lvernon15, you wanna come here and teach this guy something?
  • Options
    Etjama said:

HI_guys said:

Etjama said:

Creeseaz said:

Etjama said:

Creeseaz said:

No path is doable itemless with Aegon unless you get stupid lucky with the AI. An unboosted suicide less aegon can only barely take out Maestro within the enrage timer. Not to mention opponents like Juggernaut , Falcon, war machine and electro
    Either Ægon's AAR or Unblockable lets him deal with anything in LoL. @Lvernon15 has done paths itemless. Speaking of @Lvernon15, you wanna come here and teach this guy something?
    Whoever that is I'd love to hear what they have to say
  • Options
    And one more question, aegon aside does anybody know if g 2099 is capable of doing every fight as well
  • Options
    Creeseaz said:

And one more question, aegon aside does anybody know if g 2099 is capable of doing every fight as well

No, she's not. She'd have problems with a lot of champs' abilites. Ægon can do it all mainly because of his 100% AAR.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    HI_guys said:

Chuck G99. She's a waste

Have you even used her in LoL? 🙄
  • Options
    Creeseaz said:

Champs like electro, Ultron, agent Venom are troublesome.
  • Options
    HI_guys said:

Kill_Grey said:

HI_guys said:

Chuck G99. She's a waste

Have you even used her in LoL? 🙄
    Since op has aegon, g99 is a wasted spot
    Oh, I see what you mean.