**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Guilly 2099 vs diss track

SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,628 ★★★★★
edited November 2020 in General Discussion

Let’s just say that even if you survive Colossus’ sp3, it may not make much of a difference when fighting diss track. Just thought I would see how long I could go, then I quit out once I lost my combo. Too bad I couldn’t see how much damage I would have been doing. Technically a combo of 846, but has anyone done better?

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Highest combo is about 500 against labyrinth maestro. Just because the dude decided to stack 3 regens at once 🤦🏾‍♂️
  • PushPush Posts: 45
    Knees weak?
    Monke said:

I need to know if your palms are sweaty

• The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,047 ★★★★
    846 hits!!
    My goodness!!
  • PushPush Posts: 45
    edited November 2020
    Damage caps out at combo of 600, so you knew for awhile.

Let’s just say that even if you survive Colossus’ sp3, it may not make much of a difference when fighting diss track. Just thought I would see how long I could go, then I quit out once I lost my combo. Too bad I couldn’t see how much damage I would have been doing. Technically a combo of 846, but has anyone done better?

• Push said:

Knees weak?

Monke said:

I need to know if your palms are sweaty

Arms are heavy?
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

I beat ROL Wolverine with a 3* SL. The combo was 1511-0 lol. That was with a no damage block team though.