**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Sorry if it has been answered . About the Fix It shop

JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,386 ★★★★
Is it possible for uncollected to spend enough to get the 5 featured crystal ? Want to know if I should bother with arena, shadow raids etc

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Yes. Grind out epic, finish all the objectives, and I’m sure some arena wouldn’t hurt either
  • avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    yes
  • jaysavagejaysavage Posts: 348 ★★
    Well I'm like you, do uncollected, master and heroic EQ. Do all the objectives, sign in every day and do as much arena as possible. Then I believe if you do like 10-15 runes of the Side Quest on Epic or do every single master side quest you should get it. Just do as much as u can.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 ★★★★★
    jaysavage said:

Well I'm like you, do uncollected, master and heroic EQ. Do all the objectives, sign in every day and do as much arena as possible. Then I believe if you do like 10-15 runes of the Side Quest on Epic or do every single master side quest you should get it. Just do as much as u can.

No you need to do all 28 runs on full epic completion for it
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,386 ★★★★
    No that’s not what I mean . I know I can earn a million. I already spent 890k . My question is are there enough items in the store for uncollected to reach a million in spending and get the 5 star
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    I would grind the 4* featured arena as much as possible. I'm getting about 750K points per day, which gets me like 2K gamma. Not only does it help with a small amount of gamma, but it also helps with the solo objective and getting more units in case you slip up on a side quest. Also depending on your roster, you might be able to do legendary on certain days.

I would grind the 4* featured arena as much as possible. I'm getting about 750K points per day, which gets me like 2K gamma. Not only does it help with a small amount of gamma, but it also helps with the solo objective and getting more units in case you slip up on a side quest. Also depending on your roster, you might be able to do legendary on certain days.

I know. My question is are there enough items in the uncollected store for us to spend 1 mil?
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    JessieS said:

No that’s not what I mean . I know I can earn a million. I already spent 890k . My question is are there enough items in the store for uncollected to reach a million in spending and get the 5 star

That is a good question. The other question is “is it worth it.” Is it worth grinding a side quest that offers no rewards unto itself, to buy items you probably don’t need for your account, to get a five star crystal?
    Lovejoy72 said:

JessieS said:

That is a good question. The other question is “is it worth it.” Is it worth grinding a side quest that offers no rewards unto itself, to buy items you probably don’t need for your account, to get a five star crystal?
    What? That is literally the whole point of this game
    JessieS said:

I know. My question is are there enough items in the uncollected store for us to spend 1 mil?
    Yes
    Lovejoy72 said:

JessieS said:

It’s not really that much of a grinding . With the daily amount of gamma all I need are a few side quests and it’s done. What I wonder is if the store had enough items to reach a million

Crcrcrc said:

Lovejoy72 said:

JessieS said:

Lol, I guess that’s a point. What I mean though is that with the way this is structured you run a side quest that it is appropriate for your account development to get an amount of currency that is equivalent to that effort. Then you use the currency earned to go buy items appropriate to your account needs. That makes sense. But then there is this secondary rewards set up. And for many people to achieve the highest rewards on the secondary rewards system, you end up grinding for currency appropriate to your account to buy a bunch of items that are completely useless to you and more consistent with a much lower level account. And weirdly this secondary rewards system has spurred almost as much angst as the actual store progression caps. My point is: do you really grind a side quest to buy all of the three star sig levels and tier 2 class catalysts to try to get a single 5* Crystal? I’m not saying don’t do it, but certainly think if you time could be spent better elsewhere
    Lovejoy72 said:

Crcrcrc said:

Lovejoy72 said:

JessieS said:

Lol, I guess that’s a point. What I mean though is that with the way this is structured you run a side quest that it is appropriate for your account development to get an amount of currency that is equivalent to that effort. Then you use the currency earned to go buy items appropriate to your account needs. That makes sense. But then there is this secondary rewards set up. And for many people to achieve the highest rewards on the secondary rewards system, you end up grinding for currency appropriate to your account to buy a bunch of items that are completely useless to you and more consistent with a much lower level account. And weirdly this secondary rewards system has spurred almost as much angst as the actual store progression caps. My point is: do you really grind a side quest to buy all of the three star sig levels and tier 2 class catalysts to try to get a single 5* Crystal? I’m not saying don’t do it, but certainly think if you time could be spent better elsewhere
    It took me less than 4 hours when it usually takes a week or two. And I am cav and still find uses for 3* sigs and t2 catalysts
    Crcrcrc said:

Lovejoy72 said:

Crcrcrc said:

Lovejoy72 said:

JessieS said:

It took me less than 4 hours when it usually takes a week or two. And I am cav and still find uses for 3* sigs and t2 catalysts
    I still have accounts at uncollected, and now three at cavalier. I took two uncollected and moved them to cavalier specifically because that was a better use of this side event. I was quickly able to buy massive amounts of useful items and spend my way to the top rewards. The uncollected account i left behind is different, as you are buying up every bit of trash to try to get to your top reward. That grind I didnt find worth it, so I will wait for a different side event for that one.
  • Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★
    JessieS said:

Is it possible for uncollected to spend enough to get the 5 featured crystal ? Want to know if I should bother with arena, shadow raids etc

Yes. I calculated and its just around 1.05 to 1.1m so yeah you can spend it all.

JessieS said:

Yes. I calculated and its just around 1.05 to 1.1m so yeah you can spend it all.
    Thanks
  • Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

jaysavage said:

WRONG.

Uncollected Event Quest: 450k
    Master Event Quest: 150k
    Heroic + Master: 56k
    Calendar: 112k
    Objectives: 130k

Total: 898k. YOU NEED 102K more which is around 8.5-9 Rounds of Epic OR 26-28 Rounds of Master.

The above calculation have not even included the arena Rewards ✌️

Crcrcrc said:

jaysavage said:

WRONG.

Uncollected Event Quest: 450k
    Master Event Quest: 150k
    Heroic + Master: 56k
    Calendar: 112k
    Objectives: 130k

Total: 898k. YOU NEED 102K more which is around 8.5-9 Rounds of Epic OR 26-28 Rounds of Master.

The above calculation have not even included the arena Rewards ✌️

I wasn't counting the objectives and calendar, oops