**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AI L1 & L2 Specials Bug

WC303WC303 Posts: 88
edited October 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Has anyone else noticed that the AI can now completely ignore an incoming attack and launch right into their L1 or L2. It started after the 15.0 update, and it’s been getting progressively worse. It’s especially noticeable in AQ and AW. You will be about to land an attack right in the AI’s face, but you whiff, and the AI pummels you with an L1 or L2. It’s really getting annoying.

Comments

• Mainer123Mainer123 Posts: 527 ★★
    Yes and I have noticed that my specials are not working at all just drain power bars and no attack . Double whammy. Kind of BS
  • WC303WC303 Posts: 88
    I think I read that they are working on the issue where specials aren't working at all. I haven't read anything about the issue I mentioned in my original post.
  • Mainer123Mainer123 Posts: 527 ★★
    I hope so It's starting to get old
  • TKalTKal Posts: 534 ★★
    Yes, they can even throw specials at you when you combo them, pretty unfun to play the game this patch so I stopped for a while
  • theshiznit05theshiznit05 Posts: 107
    I was actually coming on to complain about this. I'm glad I'm not the only one who has noticed.
  • WC303WC303 Posts: 88
    And no comment from a moderator...