**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Grandmaster fight.

DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,026 ★★★★★
Is there a TL;DR version of the Grandmaster fight? I'm watching these videos but it's a lot to follow along with.

Comments

• Options
    Phillip14233Phillip14233 Posts: 576 ★★★
    Seatin has a video explaining everything about the grandmaster fight. But the quick general info is you need to complete the challenges he gives you, then you gain competence. Completing a certain number of challenges will stun him, there you can attack him. The more competence the higher damage. If you fail a challenge you get a blunder, 5 blunders your done.
  • Options
    @Phillip14233 thank you.
  • Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,206 ★★★★★
    Basicly He has 4 Phases

Im not sure the precentage health of each phase but if i remember OK i think its

Phase 1 - 100-70%
    Phase 2 - 69-30%
    Phase 3 - 29 - 1%
    Phase 4 - 1%

Always Bait sp1 and do what it says "Blue" - Block "Red" - Don't do anything "Green" - Dexterity
    Phase 1 : Challenges is Light Attack , Parry , Dexterity , Bait SP1 then you get him "WOUNDED" which makes your damage more , Try to do intercepts first before you do these 3 challenges for more COmpetence to skip Phase 1 Faster

Phase 2 : If i remember correctly there are 5 Challenges you must complete to get him into his "WOUNDED" state for damage . You'll see the Challenges

Phase 3 : Same Thing but 5 Different Challenges Like Hit into block , stand still , parry etc etc. Bait sp1 always do the 5 Challenges and then he is in his "WOUNDED" state for you to damage more. This is where the Reverse Controls Start

Phase 4 : This is the tricky Part , he is on 1% hP and can ONLY die from sp3 , He will be unstoppable (PASSIVE) for i think was 18 seconds. It can only be removed for 1 second for the intercept . So basicly hold out for 18 seconds then he will be wounded then you will insta get SP3 and then he is K.O.

I took the Path of the TOP RIGHT with a Annhiilus , CMM , Groot , etc path it took the Unstoppable of PHASE 4 down to only 8 seconds which is easier to bait out.

• Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,206 ★★★★★
    Phase 2 is Either 3 or 5 Challenges i can't remember , did it a long time ago
  • Options
    CashierCashier Posts: 68
    Yeah, just git good
  • Options
    Cashier said:

Yeah, just git good

@Cashier why would you revive this thread? It's over 6 months old.
  • Options
    CashierCashier Posts: 68
    @Demonzfyre thats a good question