**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Iceman Coldsnap bug [Not a Bug]

WC303WC303 Posts: 88
edited September 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Can someone at Kabam please explain how Iceman isn't immune to coldsnap? Seriously, when you use Iceman to fight Iceman, tell me how coldsnap would actually have a negative effect on him. He's Iceman, for Christ's sake. The word ice is in his name. This is as bad as that time when Nightcrawler was inflicting bleed damage on Colossus. Can we get an acknowledgement that this is a bug, and that there is a fix in the works?
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• UKnowULuvItUKnowULuvIt Posts: 83
    Agreed this should not be the case if it’s happening.
  • Its not a bug, you know ist not

This is not RL, hell its not even comic life. This is a stand-alone game that has its own rules and setups for characters
  • WC303WC303 Posts: 88
    Come on, man. It's ridiculous even for a game.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,762 ★★★★★
    Not a bug. Not every champ can have the same abilities as others just "because".
    In this universe, Iceman takes damage from coldsnap from another Iceman, but for for his own.
  • ReinaReina Posts: 275
    Yea
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    this is the weirdest logic in the game. I've commented on this before, and never thought to say anything until it was found that mephisto has immunity to cold snap.

0 sense, in fact one would think that the applied coldsnap and frostbite would regenerate iceman.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,762 ★★★★★
    I'm made of meat. If someone threw 50kg meat to me, would I be immune to the damage?