Options

5* Basic Arena

LegendsForgedLegendsForged Posts: 364
edited October 2017 in General Discussion
I know what you thinking, this guy must be nuts for mentioning this and your half right but we wont go into that matter lol.

I have 13 unduped 5* and honestly i am pissed off whats even worse is waiting for weeks to get 10k shards and open with a 50/50 chance of a new champ or duping a current 5* even then you might not dupe who you want.

So i am wondering when and if they will run basic arena of 5* based on the moment they were released and i mean starting from the first batch and making way down the list like the 4* basic arena is.

At this point with 6* coming next yr we need a basic 5* arena so we can awaken them and getting them instead of collecting 10k everytime and hope for the best bc honestly odds of duping SL or Magik is getting smaller and smaller heck its bout to get smaller with 6 additional 5* being added today.

Now since i forgot to make this as a poll as well i ask the community what are your thoughts??? Response nicely and keep it mature

Comments

• Options
    SkyRattlersSkyRattlers Posts: 56
    It's long past due to have 5* champs added to arena. It's part of what makes the 6* champ announcement so premature. We literally haven't been given the chance to earn 5*s in arena yet and already Kabam is planning to release 6*s.

• Options
    The new arena was designed to get cutoff scores lower and now there up to 18mil plus for a featured, the introduction of a new arena with 5* in it would reduce the cutoff scores again and make it worth while chasing a champ in the arena,
  • Options
    Monk1Monk1 Posts: 748 ★★★★
    Lol - if they open 5* arena it would just end up being who spends the most, given the 6-7 hour refresh cycle.

I have 22 5* and could think of nothing worse than not just sittting here paying 30 units every 5 minutes to refresh 3 r4 champs... that's 95k points in 5 minutes... imagine the scores.
  • Options
    And before someone says current arena is spending based... it is not, most top guys have 20+ 5* and 95 4* champs so 18m does not need spending
  • Options
    Monk1 wrote: »
    And before someone says current arena is spending based... it is not, most top guys have 20+ 5* and 95 4* champs so 18m does not need spending
    I agree with most of what you said, ie the big accounts who get all the 5* shards from aw etc to build a big 5* roster but many people who want the champs and try will spend to try and get the high scores
  • Options
    Ways they could once again make the cut off scores more realistic could be.
    In the featured 4* arena still have the top 800 band but then have a 1%-10% bracket where you get the champ but no shards.
    Introduce a basic 5* arena and a feature 5* arena ( not neserceraly featuring a new 5* but one that’s not in the 10k shards group)
  • Options
    If you can't complete in current 4* arena then got no chance in 5* one
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,260 ★★★★★
    5* arenas should never be a thing if you want longevity in the game.
  • Options
    xNig wrote: »
    5* arenas should never be a thing if you want longevity in the game.

Actually they will release 5* feature arena but i want a basic arena on the 5* that already was released lol
  • Options
    TillerTheKillerTillerTheKiller Posts: 280 ★★
    It is time to add the 5* arena
  • Options
    FAL7ENFAL7EN Posts: 297
    They already stated that the 5* arena will be coming
  • Options
    WolfeWolfe Posts: 272 ★★
    I agree that 5* arena should be implemented. However I do believe that until six star heroes are becoming a norm I don’t think five star heroes should be that easily obtainable. Five star arena must be implemented but can only be participated by five or six star heroes would be my suggestion. If anyone can participate using 4 star heroes which are now so easy to obtain, it will further diminish the value of having to pay 10k/15k shards for them. Until such time Kabam is ready to lower the shard requirements to 2000 or thereabout, five star heroes should only be made available to those who already have a sizeable five star roster and/or are willing to splash the units out to constantly refresh their heroes.
  • Options
    Wolfe wrote: »
    I agree that 5* arena should be implemented. However I do believe that until six star heroes are becoming a norm I don’t think five star heroes should be that easily obtainable. Five star arena must be implemented but can only be participated by five or six star heroes would be my suggestion. If anyone can participate using 4 star heroes which are now so easy to obtain, it will further diminish the value of having to pay 10k/15k shards for them. Until such time Kabam is ready to lower the shard requirements to 2000 or thereabout, five star heroes should only be made available to those who already have a sizeable five star roster and/or are willing to splash the units out to constantly refresh their heroes.

I dont see that happening especially when fighting rank 3 or 4 5*, of course in event quests its possible bc there are no masteries but in arena is different ball game lol
  • Options
    Please release a 5* Arena
  • Options
    Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534 ★★★
    edited October 2017
    Maybe at the end of next year. Even then it might be a bit early. Like someone said, it should be an arena where only 5 and 6*s should participate and thus only be available when a good amount of vets have a few 6*s (3 at the very least).
    A premature 5* arena would simply break the game.
    People bashed kabam in hundreds of pages for rushing over the release of 6*s. Imagine if they start giving out like 2 5*s per week to the grinders, that would totally imbalance the contest.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,260 ★★★★★
    FAL7EN wrote: »
    They already stated that the 5* arena will be coming

Do you have the post?