**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Guardian Use

Dear Kabam, Stats should already be telling you that Guardian use event is probably delivering the lowest scores compared to other similar champion use events. Could you please either replace with an "Illuminati use" event or keep it simple, buff Groot and Rocket soon? Cheers.

Comments

• Options
    MetalJakeMetalJake Posts: 343 ★★
    I was thinking the same thing so I decided to look at which champs are guardians... there’s 5 of them. I would’ve bet Angela was labeled guardians of the galaxy bc in her in game bio it literally says “GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY” but no gog tag its silly. There’s a 3 day event for a 5 champ group. Gamora drax star lord rocket raccoon and agent venom.
  • Options

Dear Kabam, Stats should already be telling you that Guardian use event is probably delivering the lowest scores compared to other similar champion use events. Could you please either replace with an "Illuminati use" event or keep it simple, buff Groot and Rocket soon? Cheers.

The number of fights (from quests, etc) that you could do would basically be the same amount no matter which “xxxxx USE” event were going on (Avengers, Heroes, GotG, etc).

So all the various lesser difficulty quests that really doesn’t matter what champs you use, just choose your highest STAR version GotG champ for it. Should be no problem hitting Max Milestone. And then as for RANK position, well then you’re comparing alliance vs alliance anyways where everyone is under the same type of champ constraints for these event points.

As opposed to doing “top-level” quests probably which you’re probably sticking to a very select few options of yours anyways, which people could find limiting no matter which “xxxxx USE” it was.

But glad you mentioned GROOT, which person afterwards evidently forgot (even though you listed him in your opening).
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    MetalJake said:

I was thinking the same thing so I decided to look at which champs are guardians... there’s 5 of them. I would’ve bet Angela was labeled guardians of the galaxy bc in her in game bio it literally says “GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY” but no gog tag its silly. There’s a 3 day event for a 5 champ group. Gamora drax star lord rocket raccoon and agent venom.

you’ve just erased Groot from your mind huh
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,368 ★★★★★
    This event is a chore.

Literally none of the Guardians are in my B-team, let alone my A-team.

If Angela had the tag, it'd help.
  • Options
    te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    that's why i'm decently happy with my 6* Agent Venom ^_^ but i agree that it would be better if kabam could actually change it to some category that has a little more options ^_^
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Now I don't regret ranking up agent venom 😅
  • Options

I'm using Guardian but I wasn't garnering points. :(

Not Canadian Guardian, nor Russian Red Guardian.
    Same as it has been before those were introduced... Guardians of the Galaxy tag.
  • Options
    Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    I’ve always thought they should add different teams to the 3 day events, and update the rewards to boot. But I know events aren’t high on Kabam’s priority list. The best way to rack up points is just to auto fight on heroic and lower with whatever 6* GOTG you have
  • Options
    GMAX77GMAX77 Posts: 505 ★★★
    There's the Guardians of the Galaxy Event and then there's one for the Avengers. Do other teams like the X-Men and the Defenders have one?
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★

I'm using Guardian but I wasn't garnering points. :(

Not Canadian Guardian, nor Russian Red Guardian.
    Same as it has been before those were introduced... Guardians of the Galaxy tag.
    that’s the joke mate
  • Options
    Knorr7227Knorr7227 Posts: 187
    The easiest way to get points for Guardian Event (or any team event for that matter) pick your highest star champ for that team and run through RTTL chapter 1 on auto-fight. One energy per tile and your only facing 2*/3* opponents.