**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

2 champs from each class who are overrated

1235»

Comments

• Options
    Normax_XNormax_X Posts: 540 ★★★
    not 2 from each class, but, doom and thing imo, way too overrated
    dont attack me lol they dont suck tho but thats just what i think ok bai
  • Options
    Normax_XNormax_X Posts: 540 ★★★
    HI_guys said:

Normax_X said:

not 2 from each class, but, doom and thing imo, way too overrated
    dont attack me lol they dont suck tho but thats just what i think ok bai

Nammude aalano?
    huh?
  • Options
    CashierCashier Posts: 68

Kill_Grey said:

Mutant: Colossus, red mags
    Skill: Aegon, killmonger (kinda)
    Science: Torch, Thing
    Mystic: Doom (mostly because some people actually say he's better than ghost 🙄), Mojo (kinda)
    Cosmic: Corvus, corvus again
    Tech: Warlock, Warlock again

Disagree all you like! 😝

A bit late to the party on disagreeing with this. I agree to an extent about colossus. Mags, that’s just absurd. And don’t try to unload that AA is better garbage on me. Mags is a god in AW, and act 6 explo. Torch definitely isn’t overrated, he has an accurate rating of top 3 science. Corvus is amazing for AQ, AW, an incursion god, and I got a lot of use out of him in act 6. You just don’t like warlock because you’re delusional in thinking Guilly 2099 is better, which isn’t true.(No offense.)
    @Masterpuff You think torch is better than void, CAIW, and quake?

Cashier said:

Kill_Grey said:

Mystic: Doom (mostly because some people actually say he's better than ghost 🙄), Mojo (kinda)

Disagree all you like! 😝

A bit late to the party on disagreeing with this. I agree to an extent about colossus. Mags, that’s just absurd. And don’t try to unload that AA is better garbage on me. Mags is a god in AW, and act 6 explo. Torch definitely isn’t overrated, he has an accurate rating of top 3 science. Corvus is amazing for AQ, AW, an incursion god, and I got a lot of use out of him in act 6. You just don’t like warlock because you’re delusional in thinking Guilly 2099 is better, which isn’t true.(No offense.)
    When did he say that? They said top 3 science. They didn’t specify over who.
    Cause those are 3 science characters, @Iron_Patriot_is_lit
    I mean if he doesn’t then he doesn’t think torch is top 3 smh
  • Options

Cashier said:

Kill_Grey said:

Disagree all you like! 😝

Not quake.
    Fair enough
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Cashier said:

Kill_Grey said:

Disagree all you like! 😝

Cashier said:

Kill_Grey said:

Disagree all you like! 😝

you realize that he could think torch better than just one of them to make top 3 right
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    Etjama said:

Cashier said:

Etjama said:

Kill_Grey said:

Etjama said:

Kill_Grey said:

Etjama said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Disagree all you like! 😝

how dare you insult THE MAN, THE MYTH, THE LEGEND, CORVUSSSSSSS
    Because 6.3, 6.4, labyrinth, cavalier difficulty, etc exist.
    Even though with suicides, he's a solid option for all of those except for Labyrinth which is a non-important part of the game.
    There are still much faster options that can do it without suicides compared to a corvus with suicides.
    He's used in those parts of the game by Endgame players for a reason, he's a great option for all of it. Plus he's pretty much #1 for Map 7 AQ and amazing for AW. Combine all that with the fact that he's amazing in Abyss for Ægonless players and you've got a top 10 champion. The only reason he's overrated is because he has the same problem as Doom: Biased people act like he's on par with Quake and Ghost.
    I get your point, but he's mostly rated highly because of AQ; that's basically where it's at.
    No. He's just not. Like I said, Endgame players use him all the time in Act 6, Abyss, AW, AQ, and Cav EQ. In other words, all the most important parts of the game. They wouldn't do that just because he's great in AQ.
    No offense. But that’s just not true. He’ll no doubt run out of charges if the health pools are to large. And then you’ll have to wait for them to refill. It’s easier to just use someone else. He also obviously needs to complete his missions. Ramp up champs are inconvenient. That’s fact. I do use him in map 6 when the mini is either nova or aarkus. On invisible woman weeks the missions aren’t on my paths so I can’t.
    Then explain to me why Endgame players right here on these forums and YouTubers use him in all those places. I'll wait. And I use my Corvus in Map 6 every week, no matter the variation. He only needs 1 charge to take down the 120k healthpools with ease and that's without suicides.
    Yeah...I can’t though cause his missions aren’t on my paths when invisible woman is the mini. But...120k is far from a big health pool. Also what if his mission aren’t in the quest?

And show me a video of Corvus going through “120k hp with ease” With “1 charge” and no boosts or suicides with only 1 persistent charge/mission completed”, @Etjama
  • Options

Cashier said:

Kill_Grey said:

Disagree all you like! 😝

Cashier said:

Kill_Grey said:

Disagree all you like! 😝

you realize that he could think torch better than just one of them to make top 3 right
    He could say that then and he did. Those are just the top 3 imo so I phrased it that way.
  • Options
    Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    Quake
  • Options
    BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    Cashier said:

Etjama said:

Cashier said:

Etjama said:

Kill_Grey said:

Etjama said:

Kill_Grey said:

Etjama said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Disagree all you like! 😝

Even though with suicides, he's a solid option for all of those except for Labyrinth which is a non-important part of the game.
    There are still much faster options that can do it without suicides compared to a corvus with suicides.
    He's used in those parts of the game by Endgame players for a reason, he's a great option for all of it. Plus he's pretty much #1 for Map 7 AQ and amazing for AW. Combine all that with the fact that he's amazing in Abyss for Ægonless players and you've got a top 10 champion. The only reason he's overrated is because he has the same problem as Doom: Biased people act like he's on par with Quake and Ghost.
    I get your point, but he's mostly rated highly because of AQ; that's basically where it's at.
    No. He's just not. Like I said, Endgame players use him all the time in Act 6, Abyss, AW, AQ, and Cav EQ. In other words, all the most important parts of the game. They wouldn't do that just because he's great in AQ.
    No offense. But that’s just not true. He’ll no doubt run out of charges if the health pools are to large. And then you’ll have to wait for them to refill. It’s easier to just use someone else. He also obviously needs to complete his missions. Ramp up champs are inconvenient. That’s fact. I do use him in map 6 when the mini is either nova or aarkus. On invisible woman weeks the missions aren’t on my paths so I can’t.
    Then explain to me why Endgame players right here on these forums and YouTubers use him in all those places. I'll wait. And I use my Corvus in Map 6 every week, no matter the variation. He only needs 1 charge to take down the 120k healthpools with ease and that's without suicides.
    Yeah...I can’t though cause his missions aren’t on my paths when invisible woman is the mini. But...120k is far from a big health pool. Also what if his mission aren’t in the quest?

And show me a video of Corvus going through “120k hp with ease” With “1 charge” and no boosts or suicides with only 1 persistent charge/mission completed”, @Etjama
    With suicides you can take a 250 HP in the first set of charges with no missions so I think 120 without is possible. ML combos, sp2, hit block a few times if they’re not at 50 % then repeat. Obvs assassin’s helps a bunch.
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Cashier said:

Etjama said:

Cashier said:

Etjama said:

Kill_Grey said:

Etjama said:

Kill_Grey said:

Etjama said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Disagree all you like! 😝

Oh yeah, cause it's so hard to find a Mutant, Tech, Avenger, evade, or auto-block champ on a path. It's not like literally half the game meets that criteria or anything. And 120k might not be a huge healthpool, but you're missing the point. That's 1 charge and no suicides. I'll send a vid after this next round of AQ if you require proof. If you don't use him, that's fine. But many people with extremely diverse rosters use him in all parts of the game, so acting like he's not extremely viable in those areas is just being oblivious.
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    120 k is an understatement it would be at least 150 k as my r4 Corvus can do 100 k with one charge easily.
  • Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    I've been struggling with this one, as overrated is a strong word. Like Blade for example, generally, he is overrated, but but in certain fights, he is a complete beast and the best option. So, here is my list

Science - Human Torch and Thing - Great champs, but not in the top 3 science IMO (and the more I use RG, they aren't top 4)
    Skill - Blade and Gwenpool - See above for Blade
    Mutant - Domino and Omega (w/o suicides) - Domino and Sunspot (w/ suicides)
    Mystic - Longshot and Magik - Both are great, but it's hard ot bring them over Doom, Claire and Sym Supreme
    Tech - Star Lord and Starky - tough class as the top 5 are not even close to overrated, but the next tier are
    Cosmic - Venom the Duck and Venom
  • Options
    edited November 2020

120 k is an understatement it would be at least 150 k as my r4 Corvus can do 100 k with one charge easily.

You got video? Without suicides or boosts. Of your rank 4 “easily” doing 100k in the 20 hits with no suicides or boosts and only 1 charge....5k mediums after 1 mission from a rank 4.
    Although I guess with MLM it would be 30 but you know what I mean.
  • Options
    Berjibs said:

Cashier said:

Etjama said:

Cashier said:

Etjama said:

Kill_Grey said:

Etjama said:

Kill_Grey said:

Etjama said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Disagree all you like! 😝

With suicides you can take a 250 HP in the first set of charges with no missions so I think 120 without is possible. ML combos, sp2, hit block a few times if they’re not at 50 % then repeat. Obvs assassin’s helps a bunch.
    You’re probably right. But I can’t go back on it now. He’ll most likely make me eat my words. Probably has a rank 3 Corvus. Mines only rank 2 and I’m pretty sure he can’t get through 120 on the first set with 1 mission.
    Unless the champ is tech....should’ve specified probably.
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    @Cashier We're doing Map 5 the last 2 days of AQ now that AW Season is back up, so I just took this guy with a link on him.
    https://youtu.be/NKWWK8FSsc0
  • Options
    BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    Cashier said:

Berjibs said:

Cashier said:

Etjama said:

Cashier said:

Etjama said:

Kill_Grey said:

Etjama said:

Kill_Grey said:

Etjama said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Disagree all you like! 😝

You’re probably right. But I can’t go back on it now. He’ll most likely make me eat my words. Probably has a rank 3 Corvus. Mines only rank 2 and I’m pretty sure he can’t get through 120 on the first set with 1 mission.
    Unless the champ is tech....should’ve specified probably.
    Are you using ML 2 hit combos?

That way you get 2 x SP2s and still have a charge or two spare. You should be able to do 120HP with no missions.

• Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,911 ★★★★★
    HI_guys said:

Tech: ghost, warlock
    Cosmic: Corvus
    Skill: NF, hit monkey
    Mutant: omega red, sunspot
    Mystic: doom, bwcv
    Science: capiw, void

Ah yes ...Ghost. the most overrated champ after quake
    Nah ghost is just overrated to me not quake