**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Did Kabam honor Chadwick Boseman?

KablKabl Posts: 315 ★★★
I think I remember Kabam saying they'll give a title or something.

Comments

• Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    he meant a title, like we got for stan lee
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★

Lmao said:

This thread is just pathetic, that's what it is.

Kabam owe us nothing in regards to Chadwick Boseman. Just respect the actor and move on with your life. They've already honored Chadwick Boseman on twitter and Marvel honored him as well.

The man is asking a question, why are you attacking him?
    Because the way he's asking a question is a negative connotation to Kabam, and although I am not with Kabam on some things, I am definitely on their side on this one. Kabam do not owe us anything when it comes to Chadwick Boseman's death. Just honor the actor in peace, nothing has to come of it in MCOC.
    They said they had something planned, though
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,043 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020
    I think Kabam mentioned doing something in the future. Maybe a title.
  • KablKabl Posts: 315 ★★★
    edited November 2020

Yes, them gave him peace and rest. Not a pity buff.

I do believe their working on something for the future though.

I wasn't asking for a buff, just thought I remembered them working on a title.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,865 ★★★★★
    Kablame said:

The community wanted a title...... a buff.....profile pic......quests......free rewards......etc.. Kabam never promised anything for Chadwick. We don't need anything. Just be happy with the fact that he was the perfect actor to bring Black Panther to us and did an amazing job.

Kablame said:

The community wanted a title...... a buff.....profile pic......quests......free rewards......etc.. Kabam never promised anything for Chadwick. We don't need anything. Just be happy with the fact that he was the perfect actor to bring Black Panther to us and did an amazing job.
    They said they were working on something
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,865 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Kablame said:

They said they were working on something
    They said they'd give the feedback.
  • CashierCashier Posts: 68
    I want a 6* nexus to help ease the pain that chadwick’s passing has brought me.

Cashier said:

Please tell me you’re joking. Please, please, please tell me you’re not using a man’s death as an excuse to ask for a 6* nexus.
    I was joking....but I wouldn’t be opposed to them sending one.
    Chadwicks death hit different tho ngl ...They really should as a gift to remember him by tbh
  • MarshMarloMarshMarlo Posts: 243 ★★★
    Is this KD high or somethin? You don't attack a random OP who's just asking a question. You're on Kabam's side? No one is attacking them and they aren't here (yet) on this discussion to have a 'side'.
    Cashier said:

Cashier said:

Please tell me you’re joking. Please, please, please tell me you’re not using a man’s death as an excuse to ask for a 6* nexus.
    Chadwicks death hit different tho ngl ...They really should as a gift to remember him by tbh
    That is kinda messed up. Don’t ask for game advancement to “remember him by”
    edited November 2020
    Crcrcrc said:

Cashier said:

Cashier said:

That is kinda messed up. Don’t ask for game advancement to “remember him by”
    I don’t take orders from you
    But Fr though...ease up, @Crcrcrc
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    Cashier said:

Asking for a gift because someone died...you are human f***ing garbage.
    Solswerd said:

Cashier said:

Asking for a gift because someone died...you are human f***ing garbage.
    Thanks...no disrespect but if you can’t tell I’m not serious then that’s on you. But I won’t pretend to be broken up over the death of someone idk

Cashier said:

Cashier said:

They should tell his family that this is the kind of respect you think he deserves. You're a terrible person.
    I’m sorry you feel that way, @Demonzfyre
    would you like some compensation for the pain I seem to have caused you?

Cashier said:

Cashier said:

Cashier said:

They should tell his family that this is the kind of respect you think he deserves. You're a terrible person.
    I’m sorry you feel that way, @Demonzfyre
    would you like some compensation for the pain I seem to have caused you?
    No, i wish you'd be banned from the forums.
    Smh Chadwick is gone, that’s reality. People changed their pictures for a week. No need to get all worked up over a light hearted joke. Which I make because although it’s sad he passed. I’m not gonna sit here and virtue signal like I knew him.
This discussion has been closed.