**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Did Kabam honor Chadwick Boseman?

2»

Comments

• Options
    CashierCashier Posts: 68

Cashier said:

Solswerd said:

Cashier said:

But Fr though...ease up, @Crcrcrc

Asking for a gift because someone died...you are human f***ing garbage.
    Thanks...no disrespect but if you can’t tell I’m not serious then that’s on you. But I won’t pretend to be broken up over the death of someone idk
    I don't think this is a place to crack jokes that didn't bang. You don't have to pretend to be broken over someone's death, but you don't have to be disrespectful either.
    You right. But, “disrespectful” is pushing it. I’m just not pretending like me and Chadwick were best pals. Never seen so many die hard black panther fans til he passed.

But yes, I’ll sit down now
  • Options
    Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    @Demonzfyre just ignore em. They’re obviously a forum newbie who’s just trying to act tough to get attention. Don’t give them the publicity they want.
  • Options
    CashierCashier Posts: 68

@Demonzfyre just ignore em. They’re obviously a forum newbie who’s just trying to act tough to get attention. Don’t give them the publicity they want.

Yes, take the high road....wasn’t that big of a deal.
  • Options
    SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
    Cashier said:

I want a 6* nexus to help ease the pain that chadwick’s passing has brought me.

press E to use your human decency. smh a man died and u make a joke at the expense of him.
  • Options
    JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★

what is going on with all this super keyboard warrior aggression today . did your mummies say you couldnt get anymore units this month lol ... if yall dnt like what someone has written just scroll past there is absolutely no need to take the time to add a commemt just to be a utter dbag . come on yall hate when ppl troll . hypocrits much .........

Either you don't think you know what a keyboard warrior is, or you're using it too loosely.

This isn't trolling, you tried a weak insult, you're doing the same thing you're calling others out for. Smh
This discussion has been closed.