**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Bored. Pulled. Cried

MarshMarloMarshMarlo Posts: 243 ★★★
My best pull so far. No need for dupe really. Not just sure how to play him effectively. Any tips?

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    congrats mate
  • MarshMarloMarshMarlo Posts: 243 ★★★
    I just dont understand the avoiding dex gig about him. Kept on being mentioned about his rotation
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Congo bro. Let me check my units.
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    Damn that's some serious luck. Don't have him myself, but from what I've seen he's insane. There's plenty of videos on YouTube.
  • HSS75HSS75 Posts: 1,133 ★★★
    Bored.pulled.cried Could have meant everything
    Greekhit said:

My best pull so far. No need for dupe really. Not just sure how to play him effectively. Any tips?

Just stick to his sp1 to pull out a good chunk of bleed damage.
    If got struck, attack immediately the opponent to retaliate with the stored kinetic shield damage.
    Your brand new 3* BPCW is a banger of a champ 🤣
    Also 6* CGR ain’t a bad pull either 😉
    I thought it was a serious tip then I read 'bleed' then I was like huh lol
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,762 ★★★★★
    Hell yeah I've got a couple of rotations for you.

Rotation 1: Maximum Chaos.

This rotation focuses on you being able to build and maintain your Furies while also placing 10+ Armour breaks on your opponent. It takes a bit of patience and good gameplay to be able to pull off but when you do it's really satisfying.

1) Start off with MLLLM combos until you get to SP3, this will give you a Vigilance buff that does not stack.
    2) At any point before you launch the SP3, Dex an attack. Yes, Dex an attack. This will give you a Precision buff.
    3) JUST before you launch the SP3, parry your opponent then Heavy cancel. This will give you an Aptitude buff.
    4) Launch the SP3. This will give you a Cruelty buff as well as a Fury buff.
    5) Right after the SP3, while your opponent is still stunned, get in with an MLLL combo. This will give you a massive Power Gain buff.
    At this point, the Judgements you placed will be close to converting into Armour breaks.
    6) Do another MLLLM combo, should be enough to get you to SP3.
    7) Repeat steps 3), 4) and 5).
    8) Launch an SP2.

Rotation 2: Practical Chaos.

This rotation focuses on you placing Armour Break debuffs on the opponent ASAP, it's a lot simpler than the rotation above and still gets you a healthy amount of damage.

1) Start off with an MLLL combo, this will give you a Power Gain buff.
    2) Hit the opponent with an MLLLM combo, this will give you a Vigilance buff.
    3) Heavy cancel into SP2, this will give you an Aptitude buff, a Cruelty buff and a Precision buff.
    At this point, the Judgements you placed will be close to converting into Armour breaks.
    Rinse and repeat.
    In this rotation, you'll want to avoid Dex-ing because you're focusing on launching SP2s (where the critical rating matters) and not SP3s.

Most importantly, congrats and have fun!
    Aahh so dexing applies a judgement. Of course a buff will be gained. But this is very helpful!
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★

This happened to me about a week ago and I pulled a 6* doom from one normal cav
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Rookiie said:

This rotation focuses on you being able to build and maintain your Furies while also placing 10+ Armour breaks on your opponent. It takes a bit of patience and good gameplay to be able to pull off but when you do it's really satisfying.

1) Start off with MLLLM combos until you get to SP3, this will give you a Vigilance buff that does not stack.
    2) At any point before you launch the SP3, Dex an attack. Yes, Dex an attack. This will give you a Precision buff.
    3) JUST before you launch the SP3, parry your opponent then Heavy cancel. This will give you an Aptitude buff.
    5) Right after the SP3, while your opponent is still stunned, get in with an MLLL combo. This will give you a massive Power Gain buff.
    8) Launch an SP2.

This rotation focuses on you placing Armour Break debuffs on the opponent ASAP, it's a lot simpler than the rotation above and still gets you a healthy amount of damage.

3) Heavy cancel into SP2, this will give you an Aptitude buff, a Cruelty buff and a Precision buff.
    Rinse and repeat.
    In this rotation, you'll want to avoid Dex-ing because you're focusing on launching SP2s (where the critical rating matters) and not SP3s.

Man, I'd take a CMM or Hype-type "hit like you want" playstyle over this mumbo-jumbo, complicated procedure anyday!

Not trying to be rude in any way, my dude ✌🏾
    Kill_Grey said:

Rookiie said:

8) Launch an SP2.

Rinse and repeat.

Man, I'd take a CMM or Hype-type "hit like you want" playstyle over this mumbo-jumbo, complicated procedure anyday!

Bro you're gonna love him just you wait.
    Rookiie said:

Kill_Grey said:

Rookiie said:

8) Launch an SP2.

Rinse and repeat.

But, but... complexity :(
    Kill_Grey said:

Rookiie said:

Kill_Grey said:

Rookiie said:

8) Launch an SP2.

Rinse and repeat.

Gonna see him right up there w/ AA, BWCV & G2099.
    Rookiie said:

Kill_Grey said:

Rookiie said:

Kill_Grey said:

Rookiie said:

8) Launch an SP2.

Rinse and repeat.

Gonna see him right up there w/ AA, BWCV & G2099.
    Interesting...but I've already got hype and CMM at rank 5, so I wonder if he'll bring anything new to my roster ¯\_(ツ)_/¯