**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Magneto bug??

I just rank up my Mags to R5 and when i look at signiture abilitis first row just says nonsens....it was suposed to be his ability to cap dmg from one hit...and frankly i dont think its even working? Any known bugs like that or its just me?

Comments

• Options
    LeoZedLeoZed Posts: 653 ★★★
    It is happening with many champs...
  • Options

• Options
    Red hulk also has one
  • Options
    I saw the same in G2099
  • Options
    The Ability is there for Magneto, it's just obscured by an out-of-sync Resource ID (which is why some are showing as MS_ID_UI...)
    Maybe try uninstall and fresh re-install.

Mags ability just doesn’t apply on an SP3 though (maybe that's what you were thinking wasn’t working ?)

• Options
    yabadagayabadaga Posts: 42
    LeoZed said:

It is happening with many champs...

yea probably just some bad update pach...i heard that reinstling the game helps a lot with many problems...will reinstal and will see
  • Options

The Ability is there for Magneto, it's just obscured by an out-of-sync Resource ID (which is why some are showing as MS_ID_UI...)
    Maybe try uninstall and fresh re-install.

Mags ability just doesn’t apply on an SP3 though (maybe that's what you were thinking wasn’t working ?)

oh yea i forgot about that....but if its one hit sp3 does it work?
  • Options

re-instaling halped
    @SummonerNR it doesnt say anything about sp3, so it should work...i am just not sure if it works with multiple hits sp3's...i will try and find out
  • Options
    te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    @yabadaga his sig doesn't save him from SP3 anymore ^_^
  • Options
    Joker1976Joker1976 Posts: 440 ★★

Yeah it does,..capped damage from ANY single source,...
  • Options
    Joker1976 said:

Yeah it does,..capped damage from ANY single source,...
    try it and let me know ^_^
  • Options
    Joker1976Joker1976 Posts: 440 ★★
    Mines Sig 150,..and can take a sp3 from AQ map 5 Guilly 2099,..and he only loses just over 1/4 life. Had to face her with the ( more likely to activate a sp3) node still up. ..So yes it’s working.
  • Options
    Joker1976 said:

Mines Sig 150,..and can take a sp3 from AQ map 5 Guilly 2099,..and he only loses just over 1/4 life. Had to face her with the ( more likely to activate a sp3) node still up. ..So yes it’s working.

just did a duel against a magneto (basic duel target, so 6* R3 sig. 200, damage is capped at 10% of his max health) and killed him with my SP3 while he was still at 40% HP as expected so no, it doesn't work for SP3 ^_^
  • Options

Joker1976 said:

just did a duel against a magneto (basic duel target, so 6* R3 sig. 200, damage is capped at 10% of his max health) and killed him with my SP3 while he was still at 40% HP as expected so no, it doesn't work for SP3 ^_^
    i was testing it out and i think its capped per hit...so if its 3 hit sp3 it will do 3 times the capped dmg i think...maybe someone from kabam should enlighten us :smiley:
  • Options
    @yabadaga did a duel with hyperion against the same magneto, the SP3 took out 45% of his max health and it's only a 2-hits Special ^_^