**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Check out these buffs for zone 8 sect 8 lol

slayer6slayer6 Posts: 377 ★★
edited November 2020 in General Discussion
I really am just gobsmacked at this how in the heck do we beat this lmao. Pic is first comment

Comments

• slayer6slayer6 Posts: 377 ★★

• 16wegnerk16wegnerk Posts: 210 ★★
    It’s coward, you can basically ignore the other nodes.. some power gain will be annoying but you can still just focus on coward
  • LmaoLmao Posts: 842 ★★★

Block. Block a lot and you'll be fine
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    bg has a cool takedown with coward
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Ægon sp3 is a killa!
    Add masochism and unblockable to coward and powergain makes for not much fun haha
    edited November 2020
    @Lmao check nodes mate all attacks unblockable so parry parry parry wont fly
    @16wegnerk masochism when using dex gains 5% of 299k health lol id say thats a big issue to while trying to evade specials with powergain and 1% damage cap while all unblockable attacks but more than just coward haha
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    That’s not too bad. I did a s8 run with @KDSuperFlash10, and our nodes were wayyy worse.
    @Masterpuff tell me how you would take this node 1% damage cap, fully unblockable and powrrgain and fury and maso? Lol im intrigued
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    for coward I always rapidly tap block almost like I’m teabagging and it works for me
    Human torch if ya intercepts are on for whole few mins maybe void if interceps are on and ya def dont get hit as 1 hit ya done especially with furys building
    @SpideyFunko @Monke all attcks are unblockable cant parry
  • Alvin69Alvin69 Posts: 78 ★★

@SpideyFunko @Monke all attcks are unblockable cant parry

Every time you block, you remove 1% of the opponent's HP. It doesn't matter if the opponent hits your block. Basically, every time your left finger taps the left side of the screen, you remove 1% of the opponent's HP.
    Im intrigued to see what ppls thoughts are to take the node remember damage over time champs will cause masochism and 5% of 300k health is 15k regen so its tricky.
    It gets ya thinking lol
    edited November 2020
    U have to hold block you cant parry though as attacks are unblockable i tried this with capiw r5 max sig @Alvin69 so you have to intercept time to time or end up in corner

@Masterpuff tell me how you would take this node 1% damage cap, fully unblockable and powrrgain and fury and maso? Lol im intrigued

Just block. I’ve had encroaching stun, freezer burn, safeguard, life cycle Aarkus before. Yours is a walk in the park.
    @Alvin69 there is more at play here than just coward though lol ive fought coward many times but this is many things added together
    edited November 2020

@Alvin69 there is more at play here than just coward though lol ive fought coward many times but this is many things added together

This isn't that difficult though, you can still hit into the opponent's block so you don't get stuck in the corner
    @Masterpuff they are normal everyday buffs they are easy lol but good to hear its a walk in the park for ya lol

@Masterpuff they are normal everyday buffs they are easy lol but good to hear its a walk in the park for ya lol

How would you go about fighting a 500k Aarkus with those nodes? I have 1 option that comes to mind, let’s hear how many you can come up with.
    @OneManArmy i think your on the ball quake and torch and void be best

@16wegnerk masochism when using dex gains 5% of 299k health lol id say thats a big issue to while trying to evade specials with powergain and 1% damage cap while all unblockable attacks but more than just coward haha

I think you're mistaken with buffet here
    @Masterpuff now ya see where im coming from all nodes are easy if ya not the one fighting them lol
    @Alvin69 thx for input ita good to hear how ppl go round this stuff either way we got wiped out i ended up in corner lol for zome 8 i found it horrible ive had alot better runs at room 13 its luck of the draw