**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Why to not vote for Hercules

Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
So I’m going to try to make this sort of brief because I’m currently in a time crunch but I decided to take some time out of my day to explain two or three reasons that Hercules should NOT be the summoner choice champion winner.

First of all, he’s a cosmic not a skill. I’m only pointing this out because I know a lot of people who originally were selling Hercules on the forums made the point that we need more skill champions and Hercules would be one. News flash, he’s not which takes a lot of appeal away from an already boring champions.

This segues nicely into my second point and the main reason I think you shouldn’t vote for Hercules. He’d just be plain and boring. When a new champion comes out one of the first things people look for is utility. An example of this immortal hulk who has come out this month. A good amount of people were excited a new hulk was being added to the game and hopeful he would be the strong and powerful hulk we’ve been waiting for. From the original look at him, he has largely been a disappointment. Go look at all the forums posts about this and you’ll see my point. He’s got no utility and mediocre damage. The reason I bring this up is this is exactly how Hercules would be. He’ll be super hyped up and then be a massive disappointment because of his lack of any utility and most likely mediocre damage. I’m not even confident he’ll have good animations which would make him even more boring.

I can understand why Hercules would be cool on paper but when you really look at the practicality of having him in game all of the arguments for him completely fall apart.

Thank you for coming to my ted talk and reading this far. It’s ended up being longer than I was expecting but I guess I had more to say that I thought. My last two cents is I’m not particularly endorsing anyone because who I voted for is out of the running but I just really don’t want to see Hercules in the game for all the reasons I’ve listed. Have a good rest of your day.

Comments

• Options
    IRQIRQ Posts: 305 ★★
    As for the first point - look at Dragon Man or Mojo. Or, for an even better perspective, Thor Ragnarok. Whether Skill Herc is plausible is one thing but he's deffinitely possible.

Agree on the rest though.
  • Options
    FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    I want Ares before Hercules

Easy to pick someone else. All three of the others are more enticing to me
  • Options
    BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★

I want Ares before Hercules

Easy to pick someone else. All three of the others are more enticing to me

Ah,a man of culture,I see
  • Options
    Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    Will3808 said:

So I’m going to try to make this sort of brief because I’m currently in a time crunch but I decided to take some time out of my day to explain two or three reasons that Hercules should NOT be the summoner choice champion winner.

First of all, he’s a cosmic not a skill. I’m only pointing this out because I know a lot of people who originally were selling Hercules on the forums made the point that we need more skill champions and Hercules would be one. News flash, he’s not which takes a lot of appeal away from an already boring champions.

This segues nicely into my second point and the main reason I think you shouldn’t vote for Hercules. He’d just be plain and boring. When a new champion comes out one of the first things people look for is utility. An example of this immortal hulk who has come out this month. A good amount of people were excited a new hulk was being added to the game and hopeful he would be the strong and powerful hulk we’ve been waiting for. From the original look at him, he has largely been a disappointment. Go look at all the forums posts about this and you’ll see my point. He’s got no utility and mediocre damage. The reason I bring this up is this is exactly how Hercules would be. He’ll be super hyped up and then be a massive disappointment because of his lack of any utility and most likely mediocre damage. I’m not even confident he’ll have good animations which would make him even more boring.

I can understand why Hercules would be cool on paper but when you really look at the practicality of having him in game all of the arguments for him completely fall apart.

Thank you for coming to my ted talk and reading this far. It’s ended up being longer than I was expecting but I guess I had more to say that I thought. My last two cents is I’m not particularly endorsing anyone because who I voted for is out of the running but I just really don’t want to see Hercules in the game for all the reasons I’ve listed. Have a good rest of your day.

so you're saying he will be just as boring and have pillow hands like Terrax??? also that he will be a lousy attacker with no meaningful attack potential but will be a Top Shell Premium Defender for AW??? okay that's good enough for the company to continue doing what they do best
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    You are acting as if cosmic class is the strongest class that is full of god tiers just like mutant. It also needs more good characters.
    Machines and guns are not the only way to look cool.
  • Options

You are acting as if cosmic class is the strongest class that is full of god tiers just like mutant. It also needs more good characters.
    Machines and guns are not the only way to look cool.

The reason I pointed out that he was cosmic not skill wasn’t because I was saying it would be bad to have another cosmic. I was saying people were using the argument that he would be in the skill class to convince people to vote for him.
  • Options
    GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 901 ★★★
    Do you know where to vote?
  • Options
    Arsoz said:

I have a banger thread for when Hercules wins

Not going to happen
  • Options
    Masterdux said:

Been voting for Hercules since the start of these polls, found out a couple hours ago he will be a cosmic champ...
    Went and vote Omega Sentinel whit no regrets, We need more tech champs, the cosmic class will be fine.

This is what I’ve been trying to tell people. Thank you.