**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Help against the collector

GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
first theres a few questions i want to ask about the collector 1:whats so bad about the collectors specials 2:The collectors first medium is far range, if so can Cull still parry him? 3:how much units should i prepare for the fight?
Now who should i bring in against the collector here is my roster

And of course many tips are welcomed 😁.( thats what the disccusion is supposed to be about lol)

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,810 ★★★★★
    his specials are stupidly hard to evade.

just quake it, have some revives saved up and bring around 300-500 units. Worked for me.
  • Options
    JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Just Quake it
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,942 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020

just quake it, have some revives saved up and bring around 300-500 units. Worked for me.

Wait, is it possible to dodge them?
  • Options
    Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    anybody that has raw damage out of the front gate is good
  • Options
    Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    if you do end up needing units, dont heal there isnt any point.
  • Options
    JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

His Sp2 is possible, but it's insanely hard. As for the sp1, no.

I think Swedeah did it with Nightcrawler. Sp1 and Sp2
  • Options
    TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Yes, they can be evaded but it's very difficult. If you're not perfect then you take huge damage plus bane transfers over to you. I think I've done it once in all my attempts, but there are youtubers who have shi n it can be done consistently if you can get the timing down.

Using quake will avoid his specials (mostly - til the end anyway). Starky or other auto evade champ's (og daredevil with max sig) can be useful for evading them since they are projectiles.

Otherwise, use burst damag champ's to whittle him down as quick as possible before he had a chance to throw specials. Hold block to push him to l2 or l3 so you get as much damage in per revive as possible if you're gonna eat specials and die anyway.

I used 4* OG hulk long ago and would just revive with l1 revives (without healing since he hits harder with low health when duped), smash, hope to get to an l1 and hope to stun chain for as long as possible if getting good fury RNG. Wasn't terrible, but did need to use a chunk of L1s in my stash.

• Options
    anaLysis_anaLysis_ Posts: 259 ★★★

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

His Sp2 is possible, but it's insanely hard. As for the sp1, no.

I think Swedeah did it with Nightcrawler. Sp1 and Sp2
    Yeah certain champs like og DD, spidergwen, and night crawler can get around his specials
  • Options
    TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    And to answer your question about parry... Any champ can parry him, but he has tenacity that will shrug them off at times and he goes unstoppable a lot towards the end too. The worst thing about him is the specials if he keeps throwing L1s and you get clipped by them its pretty much lights out. The specials you let him throw, unless you can evade them consistently, the better.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020
    I think I've soloed this fight with a rank 4 5*/4* Archangel before
  • Options
    RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    Yep for many champs except Ghost and Quake: bait heavies by blocking in front of him and try not to push him over a bar of power as long as you don't have a bar of power yet; back off right before and start a fresh new 5 combo then hit your special
    As long as his HP is above 55% block his specials, you can get more damage in,
    when his HP drops below 55% his specials are unblockable.
  • Options
    GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    Thanks for the help all of you guys im about to go in i hope i win