Options

Is morningstar worth r3

LmaoLmao Posts: 854 ★★★
edited November 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I'm talking about a six star. I already know I person's opinion but I just want to make sure.

Is morningstar worth r3 31 votes

Yes
61%
DNA3000TheManMythLegendJumpthesharkTexas_11X_Factor_AgentDarkEternityBonzodavidHitarth2405LeoZedSoar2878jdeck59TrashPanda12ajame5Husain_b128The_grim3[Deleted User]avenge_123MarshMarloGreen_Guardian 19 votes
No
38%
ClynevaDenzel116shivam1Amazing_Demon05QacobOGAvengerCtfz35Prakhar_82Rouger4NOOOBMASTERDarkKnight646NuclearOrk 12 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
  • Options
    LeoZedLeoZed Posts: 653 ★★★
    Yes
    This poll is a spin off from an earlier post for thronebreaker where @OneManArmy suggested for R3-ing MS... She is a beast... I am saying this as a proud owner of a 4 star awakened one... she does everything... just ramp her upto 3 souls... the 4th and 5th will come automatically... the first fight is the hardest similar to corvus... if people can ramp up corvus then why not MS...
  • Options
    Realm_Of_RahRealm_Of_Rah Posts: 430 ★★★
    Depends on preference. I have her at Rank 5 for AQ and Incursions - she's great there. I would never bring her into Act 6 quests cuz the ramp up with 200k+ opponents is painful and ideally youd want to being Guillotine who's dead weight.
  • Options
    Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,174 ★★★
    If duped, she is totally worth r3. I'll be slightly hesitant to do unawakened rank up. Phenomenal champion.
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

I place her only behind quake and ghost and i stand by that

• Options
    QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    No
    Only reason I'd say no is because her animations absolutely SUCK. She is equally clunky to Thor Rags
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I saw this thread and was just about to do this