**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Counters Electro?

jaysavagejaysavage Posts: 348 ★★
edited November 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Im sorry I just posted a thread but I still want to know any good counters for electro? Is blade one?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Falcon, Quake, Hyperion (sp1 spam) are a few
  • AATTAATT Posts: 525 ★★★
    Any non-contact attack like havok's or omega red's mediums. Today I learned gambit is an electro counter with medium and heavy attacks after buff :o

Medium and heavy attacks:
    These attacks utilize a burst of kinetic energy, reducing the amount of damage the opponent can deal with Passive effects when being struck by 100% for 0.20 seconds.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    ability accuracy champs like falcon and archangel work well
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    AA is good but just keep in mind that
    - He must be duped
    - You will take some damage back
    - You should first pray for good rng to take the least amount of damage possible
    - Electro must not have Force of Will or either immunity that prevents neuros.
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Ronin is a solid counter, stay in wraith stance and stick to SP1 for the disorient debuff. Reduces the chance of it triggering by 80%
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @jaysavage Blade with GR synergy is good but even without GR, you can just cheese the fight with Blade by Parry/bleeding him and (if your blade is duped) constantly healing to 70%
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Bishop is good and corvus awakened
  • jaysavagejaysavage Posts: 348 ★★
    Thanks all. How does falcon work against Electro though?
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,630 ★★★★★
    I’m honestly super surprised that @Sw0rdMaster was the first one to suggest Namor..... he’s quite possibly the best Electro counter (At sig 200 of course). His signature ability is literally built to counter above all annoying fights like Korg and Electro. Plus the damage is quite good even before considering the ~30% damage reflection.
  • IWCIWC Posts: 104 ★★
    Namor is probably the best in class, since due to his ability to reflect his thorns and causing him to go down even faster.

The problem is usually getting a 5*/6* Namor and getting the sig stones pushing to R200.
  • OR using only tentacle attacks.
    Namor, just be max sig.
    Falcon, while locked on.
    AA, after 2-3 nuro on.
    TM after 3+ concussion active.
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,723 ★★★
    Isn't the new storm immune?
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,722 ★★★★

I’m honestly super surprised that @Sw0rdMaster was the first one to suggest Namor..... he’s quite possibly the best Electro counter (At sig 200 of course). His signature ability is literally built to counter above all annoying fights like Korg and Electro. Plus the damage is quite good even before considering the ~30% damage reflection.

There is alot of Namor haters on here so even if he is the best for the job, they refused to accept it haha
  • MAGWMAGW Posts: 24
    Havok is my personal fav counter to electro but I’d say falcon would work really well.
    MAGW said:

Havok is my personal fav counter to electro but I’d say falcon would work really well.

Havok is not a counter. He still takes damage.
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★

MAGW said:

Correct, but so does electro because the charges build up so quick. Also, pretty much every special he throws is with max charges which equals HUGE damage....

Namor is a better counter for sure, but Havok doesn’t need awakening or a high sig to destroy Electro.
  • avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    max sig namor,Nick
  • avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    nick with disorient can sometimes prevent it,and also BWDO
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Back in the day - Black widow max sig.

Or it was Black widow Lite - Elektra. 👍🤷‍♂️

So many options now, it’s awesome.
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    MaxGaming said:

Bishop is good and corvus awakened

Now, please explain me how, @MaxGaming
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

MAGW said:

Just do double mediums like with omega.
    I believe Namor is the only champ that will take 0 damage.
  • Xva23Xva23 Posts: 500 ★★★

I believe Namor is the only champ that will take 0 damage.

Quake
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    Isn't Gaurdian a good counter too? Has the highest energy resistance in game when duped and max sig.